ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I love/hate that clearance store. Lol.  You really gotta go early and on the right day.  Last time I was there they had Talaria's for 69 but in a half size too big.  Fought myself so hard and tried convincing myself I could fit them haha.  Did you see anything else there today?

I love/hate that clearance store. Lol.  You really gotta go early and on the right day.  Last time I was there they had Talaria's for 69 but in a half size too big.  Fought myself so hard and tried convincing myself I could fit them haha.  Did you see anything else there today?
They had OG talarias wht/volt for $79 or 89, some retro 7 marvin the martians for $99, just scattered stuff, hard to recall, but everything was 30% off

I returned my Ultras I own to get more original builds coming out , just like those a lot more

Reactions: ARK
All blk and og red Ultras have been marked down to 109.xx at a FNL near me. Good thing I didnt cop at retail when I tried them on last week. Im waiting for them to hit the 80.00 mark

Is there a big difference in comfort between the OG and Ultra models? Are these comfortable for running?

Debating if I should buy that pair on sale at Finish Line or wait? I'm really liking the gray OG colorwar.

Is there a big difference in comfort between the OG and Ultra models? Are these comfortable for running?

Debating if I should buy that pair on sale at Finish Line or wait? I'm really liking the gray OG colorwar.

For me there was. The ultras do not feel as responsive and hurt my arch. The OG Builds are perfect for my foot and very cushiony.

these came in today...they're dope af irl

Wow, they look great. Bless us with some on feet shots if you get the chance.

I really want to cop, but I told myself I'd stop with the Spiridons after I picked up the Sport Reds and Olympics. Too much heat coming up. Maybe they'll go on sale?

I'll post up in here when I get around to wearing them...

Nike is killing me lately....so much fire and no end in sight

Back
Top Bottom