ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Thought there was some good news in here.

Nope.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'll say they weren't cheap. I bought multiple shoes when I got these. Came with some mowabb max 93 from 03. Guy said he'd give me first shot on the rest of the collection as he thins it out, mainly runners from 10+ years ago

I'll say they weren't cheap. I bought multiple shoes when I got these. Came with some mowabb max 93 from 03. Guy said he'd give me first shot on the rest of the collection as he thins it out, mainly runners from 10+ years ago

Nice! I'm mad right now cuz those are my size :lol:

That was the hardest part. I found a few 12's a while back but weren't in the colorway, or as good of condition. Randomly asked a guy on eBay, after seeing he had old stuff that was my style and size. Got lucky. Give it a try. It was a long day waiting on UPS when you know he has your grail on the truck. Beyond happy to own them. These still need a retro

Sorry, but the basketball version of the Spiridon looks like straight up garbage. It's like they tried to fuse a high-top Spiridon with the 6-rings sole... wtf.

BUT, if they ever re-released the OG runners in the black/grey/red colorway I would definitely cop like 3 pairs.
Agreed. Still have my pair and would love to see a fresh pair!

How do i connect with other 90's running shoe guys? I was hoping to find a section for that but it doesn't look like the site works that way?

How do i connect with other 90's running shoe guys? I was hoping to find a section for that but it doesn't look like the site works that way?

Just subscribe to threads that are for shoes you like. You'll notice that a lot of the same people are the ones talking in threads and others will pop in as new releases pop up. For example, I live in the Trainer threads. They don't move very fast so they're easy to keep up with, go back pages and read, etc. And just try to bring something to the conversation, whether it's news, memories, opinions, whatever.

^
Thanks for the info!
One of the better retros quality wise, last go around.
I'm in the minority as well when it comes to the zoom Don's. I thought they were a pretty decent bball shoe for indoor use.

Great news. Gotta' admit...I was a little too excited when I saw this thread pop up in my subscribed list today.

I ruined my last pair by spilling a bucket of citronella wax on them. Multiple pairs will be copped! Let's hope the beasts stay away from this thread and these fly under the radar.

And I know it won't happen, but I wish these popped up on Nike ID

Back
Top Bottom