ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

nike-zoom-spiridon-2016-retro-first-look-2.jpg

nike-zoom-spiridon-2016-retro-first-look-3.jpg

nike-zoom-spiridon-2016-retro-first-look-4.jpg

Last edited:
Nike has been cutting corners with all their retros

The zoom flight 96 has no zoom air in the forefoot and the penny 2 was supposed to be the 1st shoe with both air and zoom air and I think they used fake carbon fiber on the gloves. So I doubt they come correct with double zoom in these

Last edited:
Titilo just replied

"Unfortunately this release was postponed by Nike"

I'd say the drop date was supposed to be July 16/17, but for some reason titilo got told June. Which Nike picked up on and corrected.

Excellent.

I've been on the hunt for years. Cracks me up the usual suspects on eBay expecting $700 and wondering why they haven't sold all year...

Now the retro is coming and appears identical for retail.

Excellent.

I've been on the hunt for years. Cracks me up the usual suspects on eBay expecting $700 and wondering why they haven't sold all year...

Now the retro is coming and appears identical for retail.
That is exactly why it took so long for me to grab a pair. One ting I learned long ago, is that everything eventually comes back around. Now on to the retro! 

Last edited:
Wow. Kinda glad they don't have my size because I probably would have paid that crazy price for the black reds.

Wow. Kinda glad they don't have my size because I probably would have paid that crazy price for the black reds.
I sort of want to say these will retail for $175 like the Talarias - but I'm unsure as of yet. I will know soon depending on the box and details but I wouldn't be surprised.

However if that is the case, I would have paid virtually the same with NY sales tax - excluding the shipping charge (which $25 USD for Fedex International isnt bad).

Last edited:
IN for these! Been on the hunt for a long time. Im glad nike kept them OG and didnt change anything. 

Last edited:
my gut says somewhere near the Talaria release. I dont see Nike doing these in GR qty.

What kind of release will the OGs be,QS,GR,tier zero ect?
Good question!

I have seen it labeled a QS. Which would mean that it goes to a variety of accounts not limited to Nike.

2 shoes I could see it being similar to are:

1. Talaria (which released at Nike Lab locations, online, DSM, and various EU accounts) but was treated more like a Lab shoe, and sported the same "new" red Lab boxes that the Supreme 98's came in.

2. If it's more mainstream I could see it being treated like the 2015 Mowabb from last summer. Lots of you will recall that release because it popped up in a lot of strange stores, and was pretty much shipped in 1 size run per account.

Back
Top Bottom