ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

struck out, the 14 was gone fast off SNKRs. I goofed up and didn't have my CVV number ready. oh well, onto the next release.

Highkey mad I had to pay retail. Hopefully I can double up down the road but for the l-o.

The nice thing about buying off SNKRS frequently is that my info is already stored and all I have to do is scan my fingerprint to purchase

And people on here saying they will wait for discounts on these. We all knew they would sell well/sell out but didnt want to admit it. So glad I jumped on SNS Saturday morning at release.
I can almost guarantee you that I'll find these for less than MSRP within a month or two.  It's just how the sneaker thing works these days.  Folks get in a frenzy (deservedly so for these), they disappear quick, folks who beasted b/c they're the "it shoe" of the moment move onto the next pair and sell them for under retail on eBay, silent restocks happen, pairs sit.  Rinse & repeat.  

A lot of people, myself included, doubled up on the neon Talarias last week for $100 shipped.  And if I recall correctly, those sold pretty well at the initial drop, too.

Patience has paid off for me 99% of the time.  But I completely understand not wanting to wait for these because it is a gamble, but most importantly the model is truly a classic.  Hope everyone enjoys their pairs!

Seems like most homies cooked?

@frank have you done a search on IG #spiridon you can find random boutiques sometimes that sell em. (Even if you don't have IG you might be able to do it?)

Super glad I jumped on the EU release. I forgot I had meetings today too. I bought a 9 and a 9.5, will keep whichever fits and help out anyone who needs whichever size I don't keep.

It was a good week. I got two of my all time grails this week. I'm pretty much set for the
year.

@bradley glad you copped homie. did you go TTS?

Seems like most homies cooked?

@frank have you done a search on IG #spiridon you can find random boutiques sometimes that sell em. (Even if you don't have IG you might be able to do it?)

Super glad I jumped on the EU release. I forgot I had meetings today too. I bought a 9 and a 9.5, will keep whichever fits and help out anyone who needs whichever size I don't keep.

It was a good week. I got two of my all time grails this week. I'm pretty much set for the
year.

@bradley glad you copped homie. did you go TTS?
Glad you were able to pick them up too! I went with an 8.5 which is what I got in the Talaria & in most running sneakers. Hopefully they work!

I'm too old for social media so I don't know how to use ig/twitter that way and lately it's screwed me over on hype releases like these. If anyone is kind enough to shot me a pm if they see them in a 13(OG colorway) I'd hook you up down the line one way or another.

Waited in vain for 1:00 to come..I'm actually sad about not getting this one. Really.. did they make only 20 pairs

Damn, I really wanted a pair of these. So ******* clean, lightweight, a nice simple style with just enough flair and I have a major emo connection to these and they bring back great memories everytime I see them. Congrats to everyone who got a pair. Getting a size 14 will be near impossible

I got a false sense of confidence from how easy it was to cop the olympic pegasus 92s and prestos. Trying to buy these was a dose of reality lol. In desperate need of a size 10. There's 9.5 down still at kix-files but I don't want them to be tight, especially for $200+...

I can almost guarantee you that I'll find these for less than MSRP within a month or two.  It's just how the sneaker thing works these days.  Folks get in a frenzy (deservedly so for these), they disappear quick, folks who beasted b/c they're the "it shoe" of the moment move onto the next pair and sell them for under retail on eBay, silent restocks happen, pairs sit.  Rinse & repeat.  

A lot of people, myself included, doubled up on the neon Talarias last week for $100 shipped.  And if I recall correctly, those sold pretty well at the initial drop, too.

Patience has paid off for me 99% of the time.  But I completely understand not wanting to wait for these because it is a gamble, but most importantly the model is truly a classic.  Hope everyone enjoys their pairs!

I don't know....Talarias had various sizes sitting across multiple sites (NDC (desktop), SNS, DSM etc.) for days then weeks after the release. I searched around to double up on 11.5's for quite some time and most other sizes were sitting. Spiridons have been cleaned out aside from sizes 4-6.5.

Hopefully there will be a restock for people that missed out but I'm starting to think that the double up later on for below retail is a pipe dream.

If anyone comes across a 11.5 please let me know. I've seen 11 and 12 but no 11.5. And like a lot of folks I struck out on snkrs

If anyone comes across a 11.5 please let me know. I've seen 11 and 12 but no 11.5. And like a lot of folks I struck out on snkrs
Likewise, was in a meeting all morning and it carried over so couldn't every try to strike out.... 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom