ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I chat with a rep about 001, and she gave me 8/4. Guess she meant these. She said the 001 July release was Europe only. I then linked her to SNKRS. Anyone else hear this?

I really like the Olympic colorway but I'm not getting my hopes up for a sz 14
I haven't even seen a pair of the black/red pop up on the secondary market. Weird

Last edited:
Wore mine the other day. My feet are wide up front. A 9.5 would fit but it would look long on me.

They fit like am1

hoping to snag my size on those oly joints. still no luck finding the OG's for less than $300 in a sz 13

Summer / Fall 16

AIR ZOOM SPIRIDON

849776-001 = BLACK/SPORT RED

849776-003 = BLACK/BLACK-WHITE

849776-100 = WHITE/WHITE-WOLF GREY

849776-174 = WHITE/METALLIC GOLD-OBSIDIAN-TRUE RED

849776-770 = METALLIC GOLD/METALLIC GOLD-BLACK

US3.5-16

€165 / $175

Hmmm an Olympic color way!

I knew it an Olympic color way!

Those olympics are bananas. I've had two og colors so I can be patient on those but I might jump on those olympics quick.

Wow those Olympics are fresh as hell. I like that it's the Oly colorway but doesn't have a flag or USA all over it. Def copping.

I got the OGs from Zadeh on release day in 11.5. Agree they're similar to AM1 sizing. A little snug on me but 12s would've been too big.

I'm really gonna try my best to try on one of the plus colorways in a store for sizing. Just curious if anyone has a similar shoe size to me. I'm leaning towards my TTS 10 on these. For reference I wear:

Asics sz 10-10.5
New Balance 997, 998, etc sz 9.5
Adidas Originals sz 9.5
Flyknits sz 10
AM90, 95 sz 10

I usually wear fairly thin socks like Lorenzo Uomo or something similar which I notice can affect how some shoes fit me. Just trying to get a good idea of what I should be looking to cop if I have to go the online route. 9.5 or 10 in these? My foot isn't narrow or especially wide, just kinda average width.

can take or leave the icey sole but that colorway goes pretty hard. Looks similar to an OG even though it's a new colorway

I wonder if this one is going to be a closing ceremony/medal stand sort of release like the gold 11 low that's coming.

849776-770 = METALLIC GOLD/METALLIC GOLD-BLACK

Oly's are looking nice. Just wish that outsole was a solid color though.

Agree 110% only for the fact that yellowing will be an issue. These Olympics are the closest thing to an OG that look well executed.

I'm really gonna try my best to try on one of the plus colorways in a store for sizing. Just curious if anyone has a similar shoe size to me. I'm leaning towards my TTS 10 on these. For reference I wear:

Asics sz 10-10.5
New Balance 997, 998, etc sz 9.5
Adidas Originals sz 9.5
Flyknits sz 10
AM90, 95 sz 10

I usually wear fairly thin socks like Lorenzo Uomo or something similar which I notice can affect how some shoes fit me. Just trying to get a good idea of what I should be looking to cop if I have to go the online route. 9.5 or 10 in these? My foot isn't narrow or especially wide, just kinda average width.

Tough to say based on your sizes. I wear the same size in these as my AM1, AM90 and GLV. Go a half size up from made in USA/UK NB's.

Wow those are NICE. Supper bummed about missing out on nike.com for a sz 14 knowing that would be my only realistic chance. Going hard after the olympics. These shoes carry major nostalgia for me.
*the dude the posted the 1997 air max, damn those are PERFECT. My two favorite runners.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom