ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Same same

Thanks modzzilla modzzilla !

Just scooped these '05s for the low (compared to OGs or '16 pricing). Plan to put both pairs of '16s back in the closet for a while and wear these into the ground.

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg

Thanks modzzilla modzzilla !

Just scooped these '05s for the low (compared to OGs or '16 pricing). Plan to put both pairs of '16s back in the closet for a while and wear these into the ground.

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
Yummoooooo

Although i thought you were looking from the standpoint of buying new compared to old, not vice versa.

Hope the pods dont fall off...

You can always reglue them of course as long as you dont lose them.

Yummoooooo

Although i thought you were looking from the standpoint of buying new compared to old, not vice versa.

Hope the pods dont fall off...

You can always reglue them of course as long as you dont lose them.

Righto. Not super worried about the pods, tbh. Worst case scenario, I sole swap to a modern pair.

The prices are all over the place depending on sz at my local out outlet.
Scooped those grapes one at the outlet for 49... need a bigger sz but they all marked up to 99 dollars for sme reason.... I will try to swap for my sz...

what grapes?

I’ve been wanting a pair of the OG 2016 reds since they came out 3 years ago. Anyone know where I can find a size 13 DS? :nerd:

I’ve been wanting a pair of the OG 2016 reds since they came out 3 years ago. Anyone know where I can find a size 13 DS? :nerd:

Usual reseller sites at this point, friend. Plenty of big footers in here who been after them too. Wouldn’t expect a deal or steal unless you find a worn pair.

Usual reseller sites at this point, friend. Plenty of big footers in here who been after them too. Wouldn’t expect a deal or steal unless you find a worn pair.

I was eyeing a pair on StockX for the longest but the seller was asking for $1,000 smh!

Welp

Update: same pod on the right side popped, as did the air bag. guess i’ll be sole swapping after all modzzilla modzzilla

Update 2: left bag also deflating.

1C1DEC37-250F-4BCA-BAA0-410E44B42FB5.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone sees a pair of US8 spiridons, spirimics (?), or mercurials with a white mid and black outsole at the outlets for dirt cheap, please oop me! Gotta sole swap those ‘05s now.

Back
Top Bottom