ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

F363271A-35C1-4D27-9C2B-2F2FCA46431B.jpeg

yo. Yo. YOOOOOO. Holy ****ing ****. I gotta do this. Did you try painting the mids white?

:D I did not. I’ve heard painting midsoles is tricky and I’ve never customized anything but I do have another pair of stash’s I might try to speckle eventually. I sent a pair of zoom mercurials I got for cheap on eBay to Govrn, very pleased with the results! I would have never done it if you and @battleground03 didn’t post about them a few pages back :nthat:

Edit: my bad tagged wrong battleground in og post

Last edited:
I didn’t even buy stashes because of the midsole..Is it a solid sole swap or are they a little wonky..either way when someone posted them a few pages back I was like I need those

If any of y’all find a pair of white sole Spiridons at the outlets for the low in a sz8, please hit me up.

When are we going to get another Varsity Royal and/or Concord retro? They stay putting out colors that dont matter.

EDIT: Looks like these are vaulted now?

Vaulted meaning......?

Just refers to a model being brought out, released in a handful of colorways, and then quietly no longer produced. Just like the recent Talarias, recent Mowabbs, Unlimiteds, etc.

Nike has some models that they release colorways of pretty much in perpetuity (think Air Forces, Air Max 1s, Air Max 90s, 95s, Dunks, etc.) and others that they pull out from time to time (stuff mentioned earlier, Terminators, 98s, etc.), drop a run of, and then put them back in "the vault" for some time before doing it again.

Does anybody have the outer box sleeve for the '16 ogs or the full box for the black and gold pair they'd be willing to part ways with? I have 9.5s in both pairs, but I dont think the box size would matter much as long as they were around that size.

Anyone have these? On foot pics?

C2EB2E77-B2FA-4291-8BBA-5F474C719F8F.jpeg

Grabbed these for the low since Nike don't wanna retro the concords.

Question: should I sole swap for a white sole OR get a hybrid made? If it's the latter, what would look good with it?

Back
Top Bottom