Zoom Trece (Paul George)

Discussion in 'Nike' started by kcoxpg13, Sep 27, 2015.

1. kcoxpg13

kcoxpg13

Hey everybody, first time posting on this site.

I'm a big Paul George fan, and I'm wondering if anybody has info on a supposed Nike sig for PG? First thing I ever saw about it was on this site. Someone posted what looked like a Nike catalog that was written in Chinese that said a shoe called "Zoom Trece" was coming out. It was posted in the KD8 thread.

That was a few months back, though, and haven't heard anything about a PG signature since. I've searched this site, Twitter, Instagram, and came up with nothing... could that mean the catalog photo was fake? I don't have a great deal of knowledge about how the sneaker industry works, so I'm not sure whether or not it's normal for there to be such a lack of info around a signature shoe.

2. yungandrizzle

yungandrizzle

Possibly big PG fan sneaker fan art?

3. yungandrizzle

yungandrizzle

Could I see the actual picture?

4. kcoxpg13

kcoxpg13

5. kcoxpg13

kcoxpg13

Originally posted in the KD 8 thread

6. yungandrizzle

yungandrizzle

I found these

7. ironmike

ironmike

These are PG hyperrevs. Not his sig shoe. Just a team shoe done up in his team colors with his logo. I do remember stories of PG and Harden sigs coming down the line last year (obviously Harden isn't happening anymore if it ever was going to even happen) I think it's tough to roll out a signature shoe for a player who missed most of last season and kinda lost some steam. It does make for a great comeback story tho