Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

damn, no way to get this in EU, supernice shoe for retail, but i'm not payin 400+$ plus custom fees for those!!!

The only part that I don't like about these shoes is if you actually wanted to use the for tennis the elephant print on the toe is gonna get destroyed because of the toe sliding action when serving the ball.  But then again I bet about 1% of people bought these for tennis ha

It didn't bother Roger. :lol:

It didn't bother Roger.
laugh.gif
haha wouldn't bother me either if I had an endless supply

******READ THIS!******

WE'VE TRIED TO BE NICE AND JUST DELETE POSTS AND JUST ISSUE GENERAL WARNINGS. HOWEVER, PEOPLE ARE STILL CHOOSING TO IGNORE THE RULES.

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

FLOOD THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THOSE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

Niketown had a few more available for sale this morning, biggest size 11 though. They might still have some more

Last edited:
I never liked fed's latest shoe.  but this jordan version is dope.  everyone will always have their own opinions. the materials appear to be very nice as well which is a big point for me usually.

i would have to disagree. dont get me wrong i think the shoe looks cool. but it does help that it takes a good portion of its design form the 3's.i dont see how that can be denied

I personally think it's a nice looking shoe. The problem I have with the regular version is they use cheap materials and they look cheap. However, this Jordan model they took care of that problem and they look classy.

This is a well-made shoe. What I noticed the most when I picked it up was the heft and leather quality. Premium product (It better be for $200).

I personally think it's a nice looking shoe. The problem I have with the regular version is they use cheap materials and they look cheap. However, this Jordan model they took care of that problem and they look classy.

I'm actually a big fan of the vapors (the vapor 9s) and I have to agree with you, the latest version (9.5) does look cheap.

Although, they did an amazing job with this hybrid. Pictures do not do it justice. When I picked up a pair yesterday, I thought they were beautiful.

I'm curious to know if this is going to be a joint partnership with MJ and RF; the start of beautiful relationship.

I would recommend anyone looking for these to continue checking with Niketown NYC. I've seen it happen in the past; they sold out on last yrs limited edition "claim the night" vapors and had a restock shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom