Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Hoping my buddy can swing by and get me a raffle, he's tried a few times for different shoes but never any luck

NYC will be a madhouse this time. If it's a weekday release, will probably benefit adults more lol. But this one definitely isn't gonna be chills like the last release. I also don't see the blacks going for as much as the whites, but we will see. I feel like unless fed wears the blacks, they won't have as much secondary value and I'm completely fine with that. It was mostly tennis stans paying those crazy prices lol
these are definitely gonna be worth more than the whites...just like BC3's are worth more than WC3's

If the Blck. Cmnts would've released first, then the Wht Cmnts would be going for more MO.

NYC will be a madhouse this time. If it's a weekday release, will probably benefit adults more lol. But this one definitely isn't gonna be chills like the last release. I also don't see the blacks going for as much as the whites, but we will see. I feel like unless fed wears the blacks, they won't have as much secondary value and I'm completely fine with that. It was mostly tennis stans paying those crazy prices lol
these are definitely gonna be worth more than the whites...just like BC3's are worth more than WC3's

88s are worth both of them lol

Retro III '88s are not worth more than the '88 tennis shoes. These RF Vapors are going anywhere from $700-$1000.

Retro III '88s I see only going for $400-$500.

Flight23 raffle, you have zero chance of winning.

The NYC 1s restock raffle over there dude got 8 pairs 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom