Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

damn if it was like that I wouldve shot over to niketown, especially since you were so close. Start a mini scene if you had to, I wouldn't just give up a pair of federers like that

I actually considered doing that ... but then I gave myself the "what in world is Nike doing to you" face ... I had to fall back ... So used to failing now with these releases.

they don't care. they're mad strict with it. I missed my Concord lows by like 5 minutes. I told them I came from my classes in New Jersey and ran over here and they didn't budge. They had a nice amount of boxes still. My size 10 was still there along with a few other good sizes.
rsvp cutoff time and raffle calls are two completely different things. They never did a raffle before

I actually considered doing that ... but then I gave myself the "what in world is Nike doing to you" face ... I had to fall back ... So used to failing now with these releases.
nah, with the potential profit margin on them you got to imo. If the shoe wasn't reselling as well as it was and you wanted a personal pair then I could understand that but a shoe that ppl will give you 200+ for in front of the store is completely different

they didn't get their full shipment in yet.
They didn't but all the pairs they didn't get are all accounted for. They know how much didn't come in yet and called the winners already. I was buying some socks and flight 89s when they were telling one of the winners that his size didn't come in yet but it's guaranteed cause they have the numbers

I heard nike is making these more widely available at select nuts.real launch will be from pairs due to bot cancellations.there is far less than 10k of these maybe 2k

Anyone ordered from the EU store shipping to UK got their shipping confirmation email yet? Still haven't got mine, fingers crossed they actually go through with my order.

Did anyone on here win from 21M? Bet they backdoor-ed the damn thing
mean.gif

Haven't gotten the shipping email but talked to a advisor earliler today and said it'll be shipped today and just checked on my NDC account that it's been shipped so hopefully you should be getting yours. 

Anyone ordered from the EU store shipping to UK got their shipping confirmation email yet? Still haven't got mine, fingers crossed they actually go through with my order.
Haven't gotten the shipping email but talked to a advisor earliler today and said it'll be shipped today and just checked on my NDC account that it's been shipped so hopefully you should be getting yours. 

Did exactly the same thing this morning - and now seeing it's shipped on the NDC account too. Thanks mate!

Havent received an update for my UK order either...

whats the big deal with these vapors,vapors,vapors,vapors?

It looks like a regular "tennis" shoe that shouldnt be more than $140 to me.

whats the big deal with these vapors,vapors,vapors,vapors?

It looks like a regular "tennis" shoe that shouldnt be more than $140 to me.
agree with you - add nike air and some elephant print and boom, hype bomb goes off.  I was still down to purchase them at retail, still think they're a nice shoe, but not interested in resale prices

agree with you - add nike air and some elephant print and boom, hype bomb goes off.  I was still down to purchase them at retail, still think they're a nice shoe, but not interested in resale prices
yeah im just super clueless to whats the big deal about.. i think the hype and resellers just go out and make sure they can get extra profits on shoes and nike are their own agent resellers as well.

my pair just came in, has a small scuff on the back. I was planning on wearing 'em anyway but smh, a $200 sneaker should be perfect... Never change JB/Nike...

my pair just came in, has a small scuff on the back. I was planning on wearing 'em anyway but smh, a $200 sneaker should be perfect... Never change JB/Nike...
It was done on purpose to signify that "only God is perfect"...although some people probably think Nike is god...

Congrats on the pickup. Since you're wearing them, please post some on feet pics. I doubt we'll be seeing many of those in this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom