Zoom Vick 2 to Return This Summer...

Paid 114 out the door.....I wouldn't mind if they came out with the pro bowl pair again...

I meant too say 03'' (typos).. y'all quick too jump somebody on mistakes but can't answer my other question....
Nobody was jumping you on your mistake. I just said i didnt know what you were talking about and i corrected when they came out........Its not that big of a deal.

Nobody can answer the question because nobody knows. Ive asked them on twitter but they havent responded. Normally that means they will be just popping up just like they do with the CB 94 and Griffey max. (Hate the way they do that, BTW) illkillmatic illkillmatic

Right I feel u, no shots taking

Just wish Nike would stop playing so I can cop with this disco and gift card I got....

At least one more
nerd.gif
   i'm pretty sure i'm grabbing every cw that drops 

These are next 
smokin.gif
I need these in my life!

Went to KicksUSA today and saw em in person. They're nice forreal.

Still gonna see if I can get em for around 100 or less. If not I'll prolly

swing back around next Friday and cop.

Feel I could of went 1/2 size up on these. A little snug with my TTS. Everybody feet is different tho

Saw in person today at Champs and JJ.

Look nice in person. Not a 100% exact to the original retro.

Things I noticed in hand: leather quality is not as good but thats expected, no stitched patch behind tongue, different liner material - original had like a soft feathery velvet this has a mesh like type.

I think $150 is a bit high honestly but will be bought on sale for sure. I'm looking to get the white/reds if they aren't going to drop the black/red again.

Glad I copped a few weeks ago. Can't find these anywhere now online for retail. Already hittin eBay for $200+

Saw in person today at Champs and JJ.

Look nice in person. Not a 100% exact to the original retro.

Things I noticed in hand: leather quality is not as good but thats expected, no stitched patch behind tongue, different liner material - original had like a soft feathery velvet this has a mesh like type.

I think $150 is a bit high honestly but will be bought on sale for sure. I'm looking to get the white/reds if they aren't going to drop the black/red again.

Another think i noticed is that the material used for the top lace hoop/ankle piece was very flimsy. on the OG release, it was really stiff and barely moved.

Nike *** still hasnt put them up for sale on their website.

I hope since we saw the red pair on nike overseas then that means they`d be online over here also. smdh.

Ah, I figured. Was really hoping for the White/Blacks to release and get a 2nd pair with a GC.

Everybody post the deals you find tomorrow for the white/red's lol. I don't wanna miss out on these

Back
Top Bottom