Zoom Vick 3 Returning 2016

I still have the original 3s. They are in decent shape. I don't know whether to buy the original Falcons colorway again, or the "University Blue". I'm wondering what new colorways they release. I just hope they bring back the 1s as well.

I still have the original 3s. They are in decent shape. I don't know whether to buy the original Falcons colorway again, or the "University Blue". I'm wondering what new colorways they release. I just hope they bring back the 1s as well.

The I's are rumored to release and I believe Vick posted it up on Twitter or something too.

I have a pair of the original "Away" Falcons I got off eBay for the low last year. They are still in decent shape for their age and bags are surprisingly still intact. My Lebron II's died however.

Just waiting on the 1s and praying "the dirty's" never retro... But if they wanna make that Oregon laser pe or the black and green ones mcnabb and Garcia rocked I'm for it!!!

The I's are rumored to release and I believe Vick posted it up on Twitter or something too.

I have a pair of the original "Away" Falcons I got off eBay for the low last year. They are still in decent shape for their age and bags are surprisingly still intact. My Lebron II's died however.

I hear about him saying they were supposed to return. I want the white 1s so bad. I could only get the lows the first time around.

So glad i sold my red joints at a good time and great price, now i can cop them for cheaper...great business decision by me...

They dropped the red "Dirty" version in stores but it's without the MV graffiti etc. they look amazing.

Last edited:
They dropped the red "Dirty" version in stores but it's without the MV graffiti etc. they look amazing.

I saw that Jimmy Jazz and I admit they look good. It makes it to choose between the all white or red. Also......*sigh* I had to explain to some kid yesterday Michael Vick actually had a shoe line. His response *wide eyed* "Really"??? SMH

I saw that Jimmy Jazz and I admit they look good. It makes it to choose between the all white or red. Also......*sigh* I had to explain to some kid yesterday Michael Vick actually had a shoe line. His response *wide eyed* "Really"??? SMH

At least he knew who Michael Vick was.

Bring back the 1 and the Vicksburg.

I knew they would take the pitbull out of the laser print. I didn't think they would take the print off all together.

nike football kicks always get relegated to da dustbin of history...look at revis's nike.

Why is NIke playing and not releasing the first Vick shoe? The 2 is actually amazing, but we all want the 1.

Why is NIke playing and not releasing the first Vick shoe? The 2 is actually amazing, but we all want the 1.

I wanted the 2s for soooo long. I was younger so I couldn't afford them. When they retroed them they were a first sight copp. I wanted that shoe for like 10 years. I have the 1s in a low top verson, but I want the high tops bad. I saw a pair in size 11 on eBay and the guy said he would go down to 240....I couldn't do that. I have been hearing they are supposed to retro them soon. Probably just building a little hype, you know how Nike operates

Back
Top Bottom