Zune on a Macbook?

Does it work? 
I just came up on a Zune. Looks pretty sweet. Is there anyway i can use it on my Macbook without buying parallels or anything that has to deal with switching into windows programs. 

I haven't used my zune since i made the switch over to ipod. Can't help, sorry op.

Check out the zune site, I'd imagine they have something you can download for apples. Seems weird they'd only make them work on a certain computer

lol @ zune
lol @ zune + mac

if its a Zune HD this might work:

Link

if not you might just need to use bootcamp or parallels or sell the zune.
ohwell.gif

Cool. If it works you can make a post about it on MySpace and share with everyone else stuck in '04.

I own a Zune and am completely happy with mine. Had a first gen and that thing went for a good 3-4 years of constant use. Don't let all the Mac **** riders get ya OP. I would imagine their is a way to get it to sync to a Mac, just never had the experience.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I own a Zune and am completely happy with mine. Had a first gen and that thing went for a good 3-4 years of constant use. Don't let all the Mac **** riders get ya OP. I would imagine their is a way to get it to sync to a Mac, just never had the experience.

cause you never owned a MacBook! and i never owned Zune.

OP you can given if you have A "ZUNE HD" and if you do go into the Mac App store and download the app.

http://itunes.apple.com/u...nector/id415571499?mt=12

if got an old ZUNE. H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY STICKS-NO it won't work.

"Came up on a Zune"?

Did you dig it out the electronics recycling bin at best buy?
laugh.gif

yeah you can do it if its a Zune HD. works with Windows Phone 7 too, with the software microsoft put out.

i hate the whole , 'what is a Zune?' internet meme. they are great media players and the software is awesome. Microsoft killed the Zune but basically took all the features and incorporated and built it into Windows Phone 7. I dont think they would bank their whole mobile ecosystem of a bad product. I had the Zune80 and loved it, was way better than the comparable 80gb iPod Classic that came out at the same time.

I use a Mac too and wish i was able to sync my Zune80 with it. still one of the few people that want my whole music collection in its own device. And iTunes sucks.

been a mac owner/user. I sold my ipod for a dub cuz i was gonna toss it anyways. Movies look dope on the zune btw.

Back
Top Bottom