Do I have an STD?

Okay so Thurs night this girl gave me fellatio with no protection and I also had vaginal sex with no protection as well for 5 mins or so with her

2 days later....i began experiencing a fever...cold sweats....problems breathing.....and flue like symptoms.....

I'm not sure if I have an STD.... I have no other symptoms...and I have the same exact symptoms as someone with swine flu.....any clarification would begreat....or if someone could break down the possible STD's with those symptoms that'd be great....thanks

Hop on the AIDS train fam. Next stop, death.
devil.gif

might be the swine flu. with most stds your @$** will be on fire and burn like hell when you pee

u could just be sick. go into the doc or planned parenthood and find out. The earlier the better

R.I.P

Spoiler [+]
5mins for an STD? You could've at least took the hour and made sure.
laugh.gif

lmao this is why i love NT...eventho it can be a potentially grave situation for me...i can always count on a good laugh on here.... as long as its not an STD...thats what im more worried about....

so flu like symptoms the day or two after a sexual encounter are not really correlated to STD's? ...i need some knowledge of this..

.is it possible for one to have an STD and show absolutely no symptons.... except the flu?.... thanks

^^^ yeah ...like i didnt even cum ! lol ....after like 5 mins i realized the punani was wack and i deaded it basically lol

Back
Top Bottom