Originally Posted by 36hypno

I like affection, not a infection!

roll.gif

lol @ 5 minutes.

Youngster.

3 minutes ftw
pimp.gif
devil.gif

It's a proven fact that you can't catch an STD if you have sex for less than 4 minutes.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

lol @ 5 minutes.

Youngster.

3 minutes ftw
pimp.gif

It's a proven fact that you can't catch an STD if you have sex for less than 4 minutes.
wink.gif

I didn't know this

Originally Posted by mack387

lol @ 5 minutes.

Youngster.

3 minutes ftw
pimp.gif

wink.gif

I didn't know this

This man about to set you up
laugh.gif

lol @ 5 minutes.

Youngster.

3 minutes ftw
pimp.gif

wink.gif

I didn't know this

laugh.gif
Listen to this foolishness if you want to

I didn't know this
Yeah, it takes at least 4-5 minutes for the STD to infect or "take affect" if you will.

Just hurry up and take a hot shower and you're good. It's kills the STD particles.

I've been using this method since I was like 12

pimp.gif
it works! it really works.

^^^^i actually graduated from the high school ...where the swine flu..broke out!..... and during that thurs night....there were various ppl who graduated fromthat school too....so if one of their family members has something....its a possibility ..

.im getting better tho....tylenol works wonders...

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

lol @ 5 minutes.

Youngster.

3 minutes ftw
pimp.gif

wink.gif

I didn't know this

laugh.gif
Listen to this foolishness if you want to

I hope you don't believe this nonsence.

lmao this is why i love NT...eventho it can be a potentially grave situation for me...i can always count on a good laugh on here.... as long as its not an STD ...thats what im more worried about....

so flu like symptoms the day or two after a sexual encounter are not really correlated to STD's? ...i need some knowledge of this..

.is it possible for one to have an STD and show absolutely no symptons.... except the flu?.... thanks
Most STD's dont have symtoms until later on.

^^^^i actually graduated from the high school ...where the swine flu..broke out!..... and during that thurs night....there were various ppl who graduated from that school too....so if one of their family members has something....its a possibility ..

.im getting better tho....tylenol works wonders...
stay yo %+% at home...

Back
Top Bottom