**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Capture.PNG

Stand relatively pat mostly. Add size at the 3 and 5.

Vando being around would have helped some with rebounding. Even Wood wouldn’t have been a negative on the boards. Not saying either tilts it, just nudges it in a direction.

Game 1: 9 less rebounds (all offensive), 23 less shots. Lost by 11. 13 more FTs accounts for some shot disparity, 8 more turnovers didn’t help the shot disparity.
Game 2: 7 less rebounds (5 less offensive), 10 less shots. Lost by 2. 5 more turnovers.
Game 3: 13 less rebounds (6 less offensive), same amount of shots, lost by 7. 6 less turnovers.
Game 4: 6 more rebounds ( 1 more offensive), took 5 more shots. Won.
Game 5: Fluky because AD was done by the 3rd. 5 less rebounds (2 more offensive). 5 less shots

If they could add a bigger SF who could slide down to the 2 for a small stretch to run a big lineup. That has some rebounding capability and a bruiser 5 to backup AD and get boards.

It’s as close as they are going to get without trying to empty cupboard roster construct a team.

Minnesota beat the champs with their head coach sitting in the second row, not coaching.

I find that interesting. Prolly just me tho.

Minnesota beat the champs with their head coach sitting in the second row, not coaching.

I find that interesting. Prolly just me tho.
Yeah big dog, it’s just you.

Finch was there.

At the games.

Live.

And coaching his xxx off.

While playing 2-Big lineups for the full 48.

Back
Top Bottom