**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Capture.PNG

Not surprised. Denver won a championship and were worried about talking about us during thier parade.

I saw this L coming with how they struggled with us.

We should have won that series.

Last edited:

Stand relatively pat mostly. Add size at the 3 and 5.

Vando being around would have helped some with rebounding. Even Wood wouldn’t have been a negative on the boards. Not saying either tilts it, just nudges it in a direction.

Game 1: 9 less rebounds (all offensive), 23 less shots. Lost by 11. 13 more FTs accounts for some shot disparity, 8 more turnovers didn’t help the shot disparity.
Game 2: 7 less rebounds (5 less offensive), 10 less shots. Lost by 2. 5 more turnovers.
Game 3: 13 less rebounds (6 less offensive), same amount of shots, lost by 7. 6 less turnovers.
Game 4: 6 more rebounds ( 1 more offensive), took 5 more shots. Won.
Game 5: Fluky because AD was done by the 3rd. 5 less rebounds (2 more offensive). 5 less shots

If they could add a bigger SF who could slide down to the 2 for a small stretch to run a big lineup. That has some rebounding capability and a bruiser 5 to backup AD and get boards.

It’s as close as they are going to get without trying to empty cupboard roster construct a team.

Minnesota beat the champs with their head coach sitting in the second row, not coaching.

I find that interesting. Prolly just me tho.
Yeah big dog, it’s just you.

Finch was there.

At the games.

Live.

And coaching his xxx off.

While playing 2-Big lineups for the full 48.

To preach the narrative 'Long money = short playoff run', I need 2 things:
1. A sample size bigger than 1 season.
2. To abandon my position as a fan and move into a controlling position for the team.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To preach the narrative 'Long money = short playoff run', I need 2 things:
1. A sample size bigger than 1 season.
2. To abandon my position as a fan and move into a controlling position for the team.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trust, it's not a forever thing or every year.

Stars get paid. Zero argument.

It's the stars that get paid for future performance vs past performance. The level they can impact the game on both sides, not just one side.

Prime Bron worth every penny, impact on both sides of ball.
Today Bron can't impact both sides full time. That's the imbalance.

Trust, it's not a forever thing or every year.

Stars get paid. Zero argument.

It's the stars that get paid for future performance vs past performance. The level they can impact the game on both sides, not just one side.

Prime Bron worth every penny, impact on both sides of ball.
Today Bron can't impact both sides full time. That's the imbalance.

Once we get Bronny, this will be solved.

Bron going to use Bronny as a vessell ala Moon Knight and Konshu.

Back
Top Bottom