NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1 - Page 15

post #421 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobotomybeats View Post

Am I resisting?

She's making all the moves you are both drunk, but neither is truly resisting. This scenario is in response to the notion that intoxicated sex is rape. If it happens to a guy, is it rape? What if the guy is noticeably more intoxicated than the girl?

According to the unwritten law of the written law, men cannot be raped, or rapped, as some might say.

WRONG!


Edited by Night Marcher01 - 2/5/13 at 12:05pm
post #422 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

This story got too many cliches for me to take it at face value. In fact I'm more inclined to not believe it

She did get tipsy, and let things go to far wit dude
Wakes up and is like ohhh ****, I dun goofed
Sets the backstory for rape wit her sis
You question her story, like any logical person would do
She guilt trips you, big red flag
She escalates it by telling moms and going to the doctor, she has nothing to lose doing these things.
She won't do the one thing that might have adverse effects, her going to the cops, because that might expose her lies. Another red flag

The story is damb fishy

If you gonna stay with her, because if she really did get rape it would kinda be a d-bag thing to do, you now have to be on high alert.

If she starts using the rape as an excuse for bad behavior then that's another huge red flag. Then rape or no rape, you would have to definitely break up with her.

But I would start getting my mind right to set her go brah.



I didnt have the heart to say this but, this dude does make sense.

Do people on here not know how parties get down?
Girls get easy when they drink, hence guys trying to buy them drinks! *shoutout to superbad*
 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2a

 



Ive known a few chicks who have woken up the next day not knowing what to blame it on so they say rape so they can stay with their BF grin.gif
Cole World

NT MEMBER SINCE 07'
NEW USER NAME SINCE "MOBILE" NIKETALK
INSTAGRAM - ONMYFEET323
Reply
NT MEMBER SINCE 07'
NEW USER NAME SINCE "MOBILE" NIKETALK
INSTAGRAM - ONMYFEET323
Reply
post #423 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey View Post

She's making all the moves you are both drunk, but neither is truly resisting. This scenario is in response to the notion that intoxicated sex is rape. If it happens to a guy, is it rape? What if the guy is noticeably more intoxicated than the girl?


Neither person is in a position to give legal consent, if either person feels that they've been violated when they sober up either could file a rape report. Statistically most won't, but that doesn't mean that someone wasn't raped in the situation.

http://www.rainn.org/get-information/types-of-sexual-assault/was-it-rape
What's in my closets
twitter/instagram: mintyone

WTB: co.jp City Attack, Pistachios, 1999 Iowa, Kentucky, Villanova in 10.5 or 11. Ross Pro B size 11 only.
Reply
What's in my closets
twitter/instagram: mintyone

WTB: co.jp City Attack, Pistachios, 1999 Iowa, Kentucky, Villanova in 10.5 or 11. Ross Pro B size 11 only.
Reply
post #424 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by mints View Post

Neither person is in a position to give legal consent, if either person feels that they've been violated when they sober up either could file a rape report. Statistically most won't, but that doesn't mean that someone wasn't raped in the situation.

http://www.rainn.org/get-information/types-of-sexual-assault/was-it-rape

So anytime I have sex drunk from now on, I should just make sure I'm the first to file a rape report? Sounds legit.
post #425 of 536
If you're having drunk sex with different people all the time, you've probably got deeper issues to discuss; but yes, depending on your local laws with regards to consent, if you feel that you were raped when you come the next day you could file a report.
What's in my closets
twitter/instagram: mintyone

WTB: co.jp City Attack, Pistachios, 1999 Iowa, Kentucky, Villanova in 10.5 or 11. Ross Pro B size 11 only.
Reply
What's in my closets
twitter/instagram: mintyone

WTB: co.jp City Attack, Pistachios, 1999 Iowa, Kentucky, Villanova in 10.5 or 11. Ross Pro B size 11 only.
Reply
post #426 of 536
Just read the new edit. Op pm me if you need it.
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
I AM THE NATURAL MAN
Reply
post #427 of 536
Can someone else file rape charges on her behalf?

She does not want to be reminded yet everyone knows... People know the guy!

Im guessing he wont get invited to other parties. "we inviting Bob?" "Na dude rapes people" "oh alright"
post #428 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by mints View Post

If you're having drunk sex with different people all the time, you've probably got deeper issues to discuss; but yes, depending on your local laws with regards to consent, if you feel that you were raped when you come the next day you could file a report.

I mean, have you ever been to your local college.? I can say with confidence 80 percent of the intercourse that goes on is influenced by alcohol. I guess all those kids got deep seeded psychological issues, maybe you should go counsel them.


Anyhow, I think my point here has been made. My advice to men is, if you get up with a woman after a frat party and you were both drunk and she is starting to regret what she did. Beat her to the police report.


All those nights amazon women accosted me for snoo snoo while my inhibitions were compromised. mean.gif
Edited by AntonLaVey - 2/5/13 at 12:17pm
post #429 of 536

By no means am I calling you a pussy OP. Depression is real. Trust me, I know first hand what it's like to be kicked repeatedly when you're already down. Ignore the guys that are calling you soft or whatever the case may be.

 

But what I am saying is that the situation, from a strictly third person perspective, does not make sense. It must be hard for you to think objectively here, I get that, but I implore you to at least try.

He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #430 of 536
Have you talked to the mother? Or sister?

Op could be the only one getting the story, while everyone else in Texas is oblivious to this fact. I really need to stay out this thread... Its messed up that a real criminal is out there

He now has another chance to do it again. Lucky basterd got away with rape. Im done. OP stay strong.
post #431 of 536
All I'm saying is, if she was indeed raped and they know the guy that did it, imagine the psychological and emotional toll its going to take on her every time she walks by or sees this dude. Hopefully, she's able to get past it, but many rape victims don't.

Quiet as kept, I still have doubts to the validity of her claim. Unconsciously passing out from one drink, huh?
post #432 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowinsahara View Post


he's a virgin bruh, leave him be laugh.gif

I'm a virgin because I'm making sense?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Women only victimize themselves when they're boxed in a corner. Self-Victimization would only apply if OP heard something from someone who was at the party in TX and confronted her about it.

If women are as grimey as you hurts n's suggest she would've just chalked her night up as slutty mistake and kept the long-distance relationship going.

I don't know why ya'll push to the SVU extreme of someone giving an elaborate plan to an (UNCOERCED) cover up for cheating.

Isn't false rape accusations under like 8%? Insecurities running rampant.
Edited by HypeBeast McStreetwear - 2/5/13 at 12:59pm
post #433 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear View Post

I'm a virgin because I'm making sense?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Women only victimize themselves when they're boxed in a corner. Self-Victimization would only apply if OP heard something from someone who was at the party in TX and confronted her about it.

If women are as grimey as you hurts n's suggest she would've just chalked her night up as slutty mistake and kept the long-distance relationship going.

I don't know why ya'll push to the SVU extreme of someone giving an elaborate plan to an (UNCOERCED) cover up for cheating.

Isn't false rape accusations under like 8%? Insecurities running rampant.
lol... you a virgin? It makes sense now...

8% of false accusations are UNCOVERED ... how many never even get to that point?

And calling dudes hurt because they don't take what yambs say at face value? You must not have dealt with many women.

Then you say she wasn't coerced? Guilt will make you confess bruh ... is it not possible to think she felt guilty... then rationalized it.

Female logic: "now that I think about it... I didn't really EMOTIONALLY want to do it. But physically, I did. But since my heart wasn't in it, I didn't really want to. He took advantage of me. He raped me."

Keep on thinking these birds tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Life will be hard, my friend.
post #434 of 536
you guys would be surprised how many men are in therapy for rape.

albeit the majority of their offenders are men...

however, women do rape men.

however, since rape is a crime of power, it is often (at times unfairly) identified as a male crime.
post #435 of 536
Im not gonna read the whole thread but she put herself in the situation. There is no excuse for you to be in a state of mind that you have no control over your body or at least someone with you. How are you gonna pass out in a house full of drunk men and not even have your sister taking care of u or make sure you are somewhere safe.


Im not going to get into the whole she may be lying thing cause it doesnt matter at this point whatever happened is over and done its up to you if you can deal with the situation.
post #436 of 536
I read a lot of the post in here and its 50/50 ....
shorty didnt press charges? why not? if everyone already knows then she should have no problem telling the authorities that she was violated. if she doesnt want to talk to police is because she may have not been as innocent as she currently claims.. i dont know and wont make any assumptions just listening to this brings back memories of this one chick who called rape on this Marine only when another dude walked in the room and she was with him earlier... Same shorty who smashed another one of my homies, and was actually wifed up by my dumb *** room mate in Okinawa(thats another story)... She was a bad red head white chick, i could've prolly smashed but her record was too shady for me to try..
post #437 of 536
yup. we here this all the time.

lmao its da girl's fault she was raped.

next thing you'll be asking if the girl's shirt was too revealing or her skirt was waaaaaay to shirt.
post #438 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen View Post

yup. we here this all the time.

lmao its da girl's fault she was raped.

next thing you'll be asking if the girl's shirt was too revealing or her skirt was waaaaaay to shirt.


Self-Preservation.
post #439 of 536
That reminds me, whatever happened to that chick that tried to go to the PR day parade half naked and pretty much getting raped by the whole crowd?

My facts maybe off a bit, but yall know what I'm talking about...
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Never underestimate a FUNboy!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Never underestimate a FUNboy!
Reply
post #440 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

That reminds me, whatever happened to that chick that tried to go to the PR day parade half naked and pretty much getting raped by the whole crowd?

My facts maybe off a bit, but yall know what I'm talking about...

QUICK QUESTION, IF A WOMAN WEARS NO UNDERWEAR TO A CLUB, IS SHE ASKING TO BE RAPED?
post #441 of 536
*Waits for it wasn't really rape, if it was the girl's vagina would've biologically shut it down cuz girl's vaginas have ways of preventing penetration*
post #442 of 536
How can she prove the guy raped her? I dont think she has enough evidence to charge
post #443 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

*Waits for it wasn't really rape, if it was the girl's vagina would've biologically shut it down cuz girl's vaginas have ways of preventing penetration*


oh those republicans laugh.gif

post #444 of 536
How can you support anything this girl has done.

She either lied which is despicable.

Or she is a ******g coward and let herself get taken advantage of, and let that same man walk the streets to do it to someone else.

Like I said I don't understand why people act like grown *** women are ******g infants.

"OOOO it might be too hard on her emotionally, A lot of **** is hard on a lot of people, walking with burdens, stress, and trauma every day of their life "
post #445 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBallin View Post


oh those republicans laugh.gif

 

seriously laugh.gif

post #446 of 536

wow, this thread is rough...

srvd.tumblr.com | cinévogue film style blog

I am only the person the greatest number of people believe I am

Reply

srvd.tumblr.com | cinévogue film style blog

I am only the person the greatest number of people believe I am

Reply
post #447 of 536
I'm going to censor myself by rule of "if you can't say anything nice dont say anything at all"

But I am sorry for you, bro. You are in a very tough spot right now. Hoping for the best for you and your family.
post #448 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkeley13 View Post

She's on a medication soooooooooooooo strong that 1 drink makes her black out during sex? eyes.gif And if she really is on a medication that strong why would she take it at a party? Dump this nut job.


Just stop, man. Did something happen to you during your life to make you hate women so much? You're going extra hard at a girl you've never met.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostythepoptart View Post


Or she is a ******g coward and let herself get taken advantage of, and let that same man walk the streets to do it to someone else.


"OOOO it might be too hard on her emotionally, A lot of **** is hard on a lot of people, walking with burdens, stress, and trauma every day of their life "

 

What is wrong with you? It's really clear that you don't know ANYTHING about rape, so don't speak on things you don't know about.

 

You really sound dumb and ignorant.

WE ADMIT TO THE TRUTH,

WE ARE THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO

Reply

WE ADMIT TO THE TRUTH,

WE ARE THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO

Reply
post #449 of 536
The only thing that really provokes a rape is a rapist and not the victim. It's 100% in his/her hands to rape or not to rape.


And rape isn't only a crime of power, nor is it involving power every time. Those are feminist-centric points of view with more hearsay and regurgitated slogans than data to back them up and they support default female victimhood when issues of strength, size, power, etc are involved.

Nope. Nope. Nope.


Men can absolutely and do get raped by women. The law being worded to benefit female victims doesn't invalidate male rape victims, IT'S JUST THE LAW and can't apply to every possible scenario.
post #450 of 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkeley13 View Post

I have nothing against women. My girlfriend was almost taken advantage of a month or so back and her friends prevented it, so fall back with that. This girl claims she had one drink and then she took what I'd infer to be at least a high mg pain pill (vic?) or high mg anxiety med (xanax?). That's very high risk behavior. And then she chooses to immediately fall asleep at a party where guys are severely intoxicated? Come on man.

 

laugh.gif I bet you "have a black friend" too.

 

And look if she's taking a med and had one drink then it's possible that she PASSED OUT. You don't choose to fall asleep, you just fall asleep.

 

And maybe she didn't know that the alcohol and whatever med she was taking would have such a powerful reaction. Who knows? You're making a lot of assumptions about about a situation in which you don't have all the details.

 

Just talking big **** about someone you don't even know.

WE ADMIT TO THE TRUTH,

WE ARE THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO

Reply

WE ADMIT TO THE TRUTH,

WE ARE THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1