Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1

Dude, I understand your anger here.

You need to be sure of what happened, because she sure as hell isn't.

Go through her instagram and twitter followers, find new people or recent adds, check their photos and such for pics of the party and you might just find an answer.

I caught a girl rearranging a story to fit her lies that way. Made her feel STUPID AS HELL and crushed her with the guilt/shame hammer. I told her she's the daughter no man deserves to have and that one day, some child will have the misfortune of having a coward like her as their mother, that some man will have a stranger like her to wake up to everyday until he catches her, and will lie to himself enough to put up with her until he realizes she's not who he's told himself she is. She's a fraud and the juice was never worth the squeeze. Etc.

I'm in my feelings now

If you have any reason to doubt the story, you probably should. If thats what she told you word for word I wouldn't trust it.

You're young bruh, let her go. It'll suck *** at first, but I guarantee once you move on you'll enjoy that freedom. Tear some of that NYC yamb down.

Go through her instagram and twitter followers, find new people or recent adds, check their photos and such for pics of the party and you might just find an answer.

I caught a girl rearranging a story to fit her lies that way. Made her feel STUPID AS HELL and crushed her with the guilt/shame hammer. I told her she's the daughter no man deserves to have and that one day, some child will have the misfortune of having a coward like her as their mother, that some man will have a stranger like her to wake up to everyday until he catches her, and will lie to himself enough to put up with her until he realizes she's not who he's told himself she is. She's a fraud and the juice was never worth the squeeze. Etc.

I'm in my feelings now

saving this
srs

I really do want to be a supportive for the sake of a fellow NT'er... but that is bull ****.

No way shorty has one drink, blacks out, and then can recall the incident the next morning.

I really do want to be a supportive for the sake of a fellow NT'er... but that is bull ****.

No way shorty has one drink, blacks out, and then can recall the incident the next morning.
That's what im saying. Even if you did take meds, one drink and you wake up naked with jumba juice in you? That doesn't add up at all.

This story doesn't add up OP.

The best thing you can do right now is call her sister or someone who was at the party and question them.
big no no.

I've said it. . Questioning a rape is like questioning someones religious discovery

Thats why so many birds go those routes.they dont need a back story or any in between because if youre questioning that, that gives the vibe of "I don't believe you" ...

Rape, abuse, and religion are too touchy of subjects and that's why many women hide behind it.

Last edited:
Im usually the dude who laughs at conspiracy theory dudes, but this story is super suspect.........she had one drink? Just one? Then she passed completely thru a rape but woke up soon enough that the rapist was still at the party? And a rapist stayed at the party? ..........if what shes saying is true he deserves a life time in prison, but im sorry to say that this story sounds extra fishy

I'm in my feelings now

I actually did forget about Jae. My man :x

OP, I think you should contact the alleged rapist, man to man. Talk to him and see what he says about it. Honestly, he could lie for her and say he did it. Or he could lie to you and say he didn't do it. Talk to him and use your gut on what he says. That's the only way you will get a legitimate perspective on that, and then you can go from there.

You're just going to have use those detective skills to find out who the dude is because I doubt she will tell you. Maybe her sister will though.

so she passed out before or after she went to the room with the dude..?

What type of medicine is she on? Research what happened if mixed with alcohol. What did she drink? What brand?

Son really stayed after he "raped" her..?

Her mother, father, sister, etc are really ok with her not pressing charges? So what you're telling us is that her mother is ok with the whole situation and nobody is trying to see son? And your gf knows him?

And your gf wasn't sure if it was rape or not..? But she knew she had sex tho..?

My *****. Be honest with yourself. This doesn't make sense to you, either.

How do you know her mother and sister know? Have u talked to either of them? Are u friends with anybody that was at the party? Have u talked to them??

Srs. Answer these questions, OP when u get the chance.

It's not even a question. If it were true I'd be on that flight back to TX ready to stomp a ***** out.

But

Don't catch a charge over this situation son. Nothing adds up. Time will tell. Keep asking the same **** every now and then and the truth will come out.

And her sister and her bf and others saw her go in the room with dude and did nothing to stop it, knowing that's your gf/fiancé, etc?

Na.

And again, how did she get from point a to point b..? Did she walk to the room with him and then pass out? Either way, the **** was she with him for?

then he took her pants and panties off while she instantly passed out before that but after she got to the room..?

And nobody at the party that knows you two that saw her go in that room did anything?

Including her sister..?

Son.

Talk this out to yourself and think about this.
How do you know that she didn't run to the store and cop plan b herself?

I stayed out of this thread because rape infuriates me like nothing else. I cnt evem sit through rape scenes in movies. In hills have eyes i had to dip out. Im scared if my girl or female family member was ever violated in that way id black out and end up in jail for a minute.

With that being said, ive skimmed thru the notes. And I agree with the major consensus about the situation on the premises alone that its all suspect. Ehat everyone says about knowing the guy from way before, passing out conveniently just for the duration of sex, the guy still being at the damn party, her having a bulletproof case against him but refusing to press charges, and to top it all off he even said he did it? No rapist admits they raped someone jnless thy want to get bagged. sounds like he admitted to sex not rape and story twisting has been involved. Oh yeah i didnt even mention the inconsistencies wih the parents, whats good with being docile about your daughter and rape.

My man, Before you do anything irrational, gather substantial FACTS from PRIMARY sources. People who were there. Get you Taken on and get to the truth. The saddest thing is if youre sitting in NYC distressed while theyre back home patting themselves on the back for the great screenplay, talkin bout "what a fool".

Get to the bottom of this man. Put some effort into discovering what really happened because at this point, as long as shes been your girl, you cant just take her word, you cant confirmm anything. Dont let love blind you, let it guide your heart with he right intention (supporting your girl) but keep one eye open.

In conclusion, sketchy story, and how everyone just wants it swept under the rug asap.... . But find out for yourself.

Plz update .

OP, I think you should contact the alleged rapist, man to man. Talk to him and see what he says about it. Honestly, he could lie for her and say he did it. Or he could lie to you and say he didn't do it. Talk to him and use your gut on what he says. That's the only way you will get a legitimate perspective on that, and then you can go from there.

You're just going to have use those detective skills to find out who the dude is because I doubt she will tell you. Maybe her sister will though.

Are you serious :lol:

seriously bro what the hell is everyone thinking , she doesnt want to press charges !!! what more needs to be said to realize this is " oh im sorry i got too drunk but it might of been rape but uh...."  

papi getting played like a fiddle

Seriously and it's soooo obvious. No doubt thus could truly be a rape but cmon fam, none of the story adds up. She's at a party, ducks off and her own Sis doesn't find her until the next day? No way in hell I'd stay with this girl.

I don't believe this **** AT ALL.......I am glad she isn't pressing charges cause even she know she let that dude pipe willingly but she was drunk.......she just woke up sober and regretted it and realized he busted in her......OP leave this chick dug....

Jesus man, open your damn eyes and realize she cheated on you.

She got drunk and slept with another man. It's painfully obvious, but act dumb if you want to. Deep down in your heart you know what she did, and you're the one that's going to have to live knowing you're with a girl who doesn't love or respect you.

Grow a pair.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom