NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss - Page 78

post #2311 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushka81 View Post

Wheat Timbs $124.99 free shipping.

http://www.ycmc.com/brands-2/timberland/timberland-men/6-inch-premium-waterproof-boot-32132.html?order=new_arrivals&siteID=tHSW65fSHl8-55LBVHVWOZU.IGcDeM0ctw

Promo: CYM30

Promo ends soon.

via SneakerSteal

how timbs fit ... i havent had these since high school 

 

they tts? I know went .5 down before for a more snug fit 

Kicks for sale - DS 11Lab4, PADS Toro 4, DS Master 12, VNDS '13 Bred 1 , Huarache 2K4
Sign Up For Ebates: https://www.ebates.com/r/QUISE25?eeid=28585
IG - @Quise2024
Reply
Kicks for sale - DS 11Lab4, PADS Toro 4, DS Master 12, VNDS '13 Bred 1 , Huarache 2K4
Sign Up For Ebates: https://www.ebates.com/r/QUISE25?eeid=28585
IG - @Quise2024
Reply
post #2312 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by cs02132 View Post

i know i slept big time laugh.gif

i really dont know why i didnt get it sick.gifmean.gif

does it go on sale for christmas? minus whale wait if it does
Don't think so. At least not all the way down to $30, from my experience.
post #2313 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024 View Post

how timbs fit ... i havent had these since high school 

they tts? I know went .5 down before for a more snug fit 

My bad for the late response. I go .5 down.
LOOKING FOR:
FW16 Supreme Downtown Down Parka Black in a sz large for retail + ship

Get cash back on your online purchases HERE with Ebates. Free and easy to use.
Reply
LOOKING FOR:
FW16 Supreme Downtown Down Parka Black in a sz large for retail + ship

Get cash back on your online purchases HERE with Ebates. Free and easy to use.
Reply
post #2314 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushka81 View Post

My bad for the late response. I go .5 down.
preciate it thats what i was thinking about doing
Kicks for sale - DS 11Lab4, PADS Toro 4, DS Master 12, VNDS '13 Bred 1 , Huarache 2K4
Sign Up For Ebates: https://www.ebates.com/r/QUISE25?eeid=28585
IG - @Quise2024
Reply
Kicks for sale - DS 11Lab4, PADS Toro 4, DS Master 12, VNDS '13 Bred 1 , Huarache 2K4
Sign Up For Ebates: https://www.ebates.com/r/QUISE25?eeid=28585
IG - @Quise2024
Reply
post #2315 of 2324
deal on dre beats Pill ??? i missed out on the walmart sale...smfh ..doesn't matter if it's the small one or XL one....just want a deal
post #2316 of 2324

Didn't want to start a thread about this but Orbitz is having an amazing deal on hotels:

 

Spend $100 or more on a hotel room booked 2+ nights on Orbitz.com and receive a $100 discount off the listed price when paying with Visa Checkout. Must enter promo code: VISACHECKOUT to get this discount.

 

Just got a couple nights in SF for a little under 150 :hat

 

http://slickdeals.net/f/7493346-orbitz-coupon-for-hotel-bookings-2-nights-over-100-with-visa-checkout?v=1

post #2317 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by suavament3 View Post

Didn't want to start a thread about this but Orbitz is having an amazing deal on hotels:

Spend $100 or more on a hotel room booked 2+ nights on Orbitz.com and receive a $100 discount off the listed price when paying with Visa Checkout. Must enter promo code: VISACHECKOUT to get this discount.

Just got a couple nights in SF for a little under 150 pimp.gif

http://slickdeals.net/f/7493346-orbitz-coupon-for-hotel-bookings-2-nights-over-100-with-visa-checkout?v=1
GOOD LOOKS. I ALREADY BOOK A ROOM AT HOTEL.COM FOR 300+ for two nights sick.gif. Going to cancel that now.
post #2318 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by suavament3 View Post
 

Didn't want to start a thread about this but Orbitz is having an amazing deal on hotels:

 

Spend $100 or more on a hotel room booked 2+ nights on Orbitz.com and receive a $100 discount off the listed price when paying with Visa Checkout. Must enter promo code: VISACHECKOUT to get this discount.

 

Just got a couple nights in SF for a little under 150 :hat

 

http://slickdeals.net/f/7493346-orbitz-coupon-for-hotel-bookings-2-nights-over-100-with-visa-checkout?v=1

Lil slow but can u explain some more? 

post #2319 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRolex View Post
 

Lil slow but can u explain some more? 

enter promocode: visacheckout then do your search

 

"promo code applies here" should show hotels that work with the promo code.

 

Book your hotel (must be 2 nights)... then at checkout you create a Visa Checkout account (free of course) and the promo code is applied

post #2320 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by suavament3 View Post

enter promocode: visacheckout then do your search

"promo code applies here" should show hotels that work with the promo code.

Book your hotel (must be 2 nights)... then at checkout you create a Visa Checkout account (free of course) and the promo code is applied

What hotel did you book at SF?
post #2321 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRolex View Post
 

Lil slow but can u explain some more? 

 

check slickdeals its on front page.. all questions are answered there.

post #2322 of 2324
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshKRN View Post


What hotel did you book at SF?

Just a 3 star hotel by the airport... think it was a Holiday Inn Express

FYI this deal expires tommorrow

post #2323 of 2324
Any links for Post XMAS deals?

Looking to buy some folks some gifts
post #2324 of 2324
Thread Starter 

wrong thread

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss