Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

I want to buy a new TV but the current one, 6 years old 46" Sammy LCD is still running strong(only gone through one issue but it was an easy fix). Hopefully it breaks next year :lol:

Do ya think any of them Wii u smash bro bundles will be around in the morning, and if so...where??? Thanks
Do y'all think best buy will have beats tomorrow morning?
I only saw the Wii U + Smash bundle at Best Buy. The location I went to had plenty of both the Wii bundle and a variety of Beats. A lot more than I thought they would.

I would be careful with thise groupon/living social electronics look into the seller make sure they arent replicas. Anybody can place goods/services on those sites.

is that sender legit? Thinking and buying a few to give out and one for myself. Never had beats are these good? Is there a delay from the time you hit play to the time you hear sounds? Hours the sounds?

Seems like it has over 3500 positive ratings.. Assuming it's good.

For the headphones I'm not sure... I don't like beats but I bought these because they say it's one of the best Bluetooth headphones out there

Just grabbed the GTA V PS4 bundle at Target in San Diego. They had an abundance, bruh :lol:

Just came from the target by my house in Santee and they still had like 10 or 11 of them, and I got there six hours after they opened. Almost makes me wish I didn't have one already just to cash in on the deal :lol:. Picked up The Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor for 25 each easily too :smokin

When I try to register my TC # for my 65 inch vizio online, it says the item is not a 1 hour gaurantee. Anyone else have issues registering their item on walmart?

Might see if I can find the GTAV/TLOU PS4 bundle after I go see Interstellar today. Not even getting my hopes up.

Last edited:
maybe the move next year is to buy the electronics you want a few days earlier, keep it unopened, then go back to whatever store you bought them from on BF, or the day after, and get the price adjustment. Might save some of the hassle....

Literally just walked into pc Richards and grabbed a haier 50inch $299 ps4 gta bundle $399, and wii U Nintendoland $399 and 2 3ds games $1213:smokin and no lines at all

Back
Top Bottom