Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

40$ is the cheapest I'll find PS4 controllers for? Just want to know before I pull the trigger

That woman should be absolutely ashamed of herself. People like her are why I stay in the crib for doorbusters. Mess around and catch a charge because she wants to act a fool. Anyway. Just woke up and I think I'm going to get ready and hit up a few stores and see what catches my eye.

Last edited:
I mean what is the absolute best outcome when you decide it's time so hold into a tv while someone else is dragging is away? :lol:

Think for what? :lol:

Madden 15 & 2K15 $29.99 each for XB360
Transformers Extinction 3disc Blue Ray $5.99
IPad mini 16gb $199 w/$30 gift card
Retro 6s for me and my two boys $395

Walmart my wife went to jacked up the wristbands for the $159 laptop.
They confused the $249 and $159 laptops and gave out the wristbands for both items at the same time.
Idiots had a line of people waiting for over an hour for wristbands, and then came and told them there was another line with the customers who got the wristbands earlier on another aisle.
Basically telling them your not getting the laptop and we don't care that we completely mishandled this situation.
Lady who was in the line with my wife was going off so hard they called the police on her.

Ive seen a grown man get punched in the throat today. Hard. Over a 50". I dont think ill do this again.

Madden 15 & 2K15 $29.99 each for XB360
Transformers Extinction 3disc Blue Ray $5.99
IPad mini 16gb $199 w/$30 gift card
Retro 6s for me and my two boys $395

Walmart my wife went to jacked up the wristbands for the $159 laptop.
They confused the $249 and $159 laptops and gave out the wristbands for both items at the same time.
Idiots had a line of people waiting for over an hour for wristbands, and then came and told them there was another line with the customers who got the wristbands earlier on another aisle.
Basically telling them your not getting the laptop and we don't care that we completely mishandled this situation.
Lady who was in the line with my wife was going off so hard they called the police on her.
tell me about it...i was in the middle of all that madness yesterday...lawd hammercy it was so disorganized

I think about it like this heir 50" for 200 bucks on black Friday best buy brand 50" any giving day for 400. 200 is not that serious... If I spend 4 hours in line to me that's more than 200 bucks I wasted.

Time is money ...

Last edited:
**** time, how about injury, death, jail time :lol:

I'll spend the difference to avoid having to go though all that. People acting like they have no future over PAYING FOR elections :rofl:

ive went out to walmart n other stores a few times on black friday STRICTLY for laughs and people watching

so sad that folks act like that 
but i was  
roll.gif

Last edited:
I think about it like this heir 50" for 200 bucks on black Friday best buy brand 50" any giving day for 400. 200 is not that serious... If I spend 4 hours in line to me that's more than 200 bucks I wasted.

Time is money ...
that doesnt apply if youre off work and wouldnt be doing anything else like all these people are

they got the day off so they either took vacation and collecting money or they just took the day off and not getting any more regardles.. so to say they are wasting 200 for just standing in line isnt logical ... at least not to me. 

if they werent in line for the tv theyd be sleeping more than likely so is that time/money wasted?

but on another note ... $200 for a walmart element tv risking injury and who knows what else vs just paying the extra $100 or so from BB or somewhere else in a better brand on an off day no lines -- worth it

Back
Top Bottom