NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 ** - Page 150

post #4471 of 4493
Thread Starter 

876070-007

Air Max Zero Black/Bright Crimson

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #4472 of 4493
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRMAXDISCIPLE View Post



nerd.gif
Info on jacket?
post #4473 of 4493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt View Post

nerd.gif
Info on jacket?

i dont think that the jacket is part of the atmos AM0 pack

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #4474 of 4493
That's a shame... mean.gif
post #4475 of 4493
Those Atmos iD's are 🔥🔥🔥
post #4476 of 4493
I'd get both but limited to 400 pairs each from what I heard. Defiantly not trying to pay resell on them like that
post #4477 of 4493

Passed on a bunch of AM0 samples today at the outlet.....

IG: @washed__up
Reply
IG: @washed__up
Reply
post #4478 of 4493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by osyrhiz View Post
 

Passed on a bunch of AM0 samples today at the outlet.....


were they released or unreleased samples ??

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #4479 of 4493
Quote:
Originally Posted by osyrhiz View Post

Passed on a bunch of AM0 samples today at the outlet.....
Thanks Sy for the 0'z blk wht. u ate good on the flyknits tho. Til nex time Mayor!! btw they're current season essential.
post #4480 of 4493
The Atmos Safari 0s are eek.gif! Why did they have to be limited to only Japan? mean.gif I'd rather get them over the AMD MC Ultras.

Always looking to buy Size 8.5 Flyknit Racers. Let me know. nerd.gif
NIKE+: iLLY
(37 photos)
 
Reply

Always looking to buy Size 8.5 Flyknit Racers. Let me know. nerd.gif
NIKE+: iLLY
(37 photos)
 
Reply
post #4481 of 4493

I'm really liking these...But I know re-sale prices are already going to be ridiculous =(

post #4482 of 4493
I saw a possible pair of the safari on eBay for $650. They only had generic pics nothing in hand but already way above what I'm willing to pay
post #4483 of 4493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by civic2k2 View Post

I saw a possible pair of the safari on eBay for $650. They only had generic pics nothing in hand but already way above what I'm willing to pay

to me they worth $350-$450 imo, for $650 you can get better shoes imo

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply

A I R M A X $YNDICATE

 

THE ULTIMATE

 

A I R M A X EMPEROR

 

SINCE 2 0 0 2

 

 

Reply
post #4484 of 4493

Hmm...May have a chance to get the Safari pair under $300...But not sure if they're worth that.

post #4485 of 4493
As good as they look, I can't bring myself to pay over $250 for the Atmos Safari. ☹️

Always looking to buy Size 8.5 Flyknit Racers. Let me know. nerd.gif
NIKE+: iLLY
(37 photos)
 
Reply

Always looking to buy Size 8.5 Flyknit Racers. Let me know. nerd.gif
NIKE+: iLLY
(37 photos)
 
Reply
post #4486 of 4493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy Badfeet View Post

Hmm...May have a chance to get the Safari pair under $300...But not sure if they're worth that.
If it is a legit pair I think as limited as it is I would probably go $300 but not much above that. I paid a little more for a ds pair of Oregon foams but that was a grail shoe for me. These as much as I love zeros not so much
post #4487 of 4493

Safaris and Tigers are reselling for about  $ 250 in Japan as of now and they are going to be on NikeID for a week (not clear if Japan only or worldwide) with just slightly different options. After seeing them in person i won't be going out of my way to get a pair...


Edited by sbbn1k - Today at 12:35 am
post #4488 of 4493
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbn1k View Post
 

Safaris and Tigers are reselling for about  $ 250 in Japan as of now and they are going to be on NikeID for a week (not clear if Japan only or worldwide) with just slightly different options. After seeing them in person i won't be going out of my way to get a pair...

They don't look that great in person?

 

I was about to make a bid on the Tigers, but I decided to stop.

post #4489 of 4493

I don't really like the green hue on the Tigers, it's too light and flashy compared to the AM1 imo... Anyway it's all about personal preference. Here's an horrible shot i took before passin on them

post #4490 of 4493

^Thanks for the insight, I think I just want them because I struck out on the AM1 versions lol.

post #4491 of 4493
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbn1k View Post
 

Safaris and Tigers are reselling for about  $ 250 in Japan as of now and they are going to be on NikeID for a week (not clear if Japan only or worldwide) with just slightly different options. After seeing them in person i won't be going out of my way to get a pair...

 

That's good to hear. I saw two pairs on Instagram where the patch (?) on the tongues were different and I thought it might be coming to NikeID eventually. Hopefully this will be available worldwide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbn1k View Post
 

I don't really like the green hue on the Tigers, it's too light and flashy compared to the AM1 imo... Anyway it's all about personal preference. Here's an horrible shot i took before passin on them

 

They are definitely lighter than the AM1. I couldn't find much pictures of the 3M parts of the shoe online; only one for the Safaris. I wanted to see if that black swoosh on the Tigers was 3M.

post #4492 of 4493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyvvolf View Post
 

 

That's good to hear. I saw two pairs on Instagram where the patch (?) on the tongues were different and I thought it might be coming to NikeID eventually. Hopefully this will be available worldwide.

 

They are definitely lighter than the AM1. I couldn't find much pictures of the 3M parts of the shoe online; only one for the Safaris. I wanted to see if that black swoosh on the Tigers was 3M.

 

I'm 99% positive that there is no 3M on the Tiger camo pair. If i remember well the only 3M parts are the olive swoosh and logo on the Safari.

post #4493 of 4493
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbn1k View Post

I'm 99% positive that there is no 3M on the Tiger camo pair. If i remember well the only 3M parts are the olive swoosh and logo on the Safari.
Thanks for the info.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **