OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

The material of the ID is totally different than OG. Looks like a cheaper knit that is actually perforations. Look close.

Anyone went with white+semi transparent "mudguard"? I wanna pull the trigger on the kiss of death 2 inspired ones and I'm not sure between opaque Wolf Gray or the semi transparent one.

Here's some pix of my black and white pair I made.
The white dots in the mesh are pretty noticeable on the black mesh it seems, but not enough to make me dislike them. The swoosh and the Nike on the back is 3m. They seem to fit a little larger than the my white/yellow pair. Overall pretty happy with them, can't wait to see what my cool grey colorway is gonna look like.

View media item 1995670View media item 1995675View media item 1995676View media item 1995677View media item 1995678View media item 1995679

Here's some pix of my black and white pair I made.
The white dots in the mesh are pretty noticeable on the black mesh it seems, but not enough to make me dislike them. The swoosh and the Nike on the back is 3m. They seem to fit a little larger than the my white/yellow pair. Overall pretty happy with them, can't wait to see what my cool grey colorway is gonna look like.
Mine is exactly the same as yours except I chose black lining. Cant wait to get them.

How about the material compared to the OG ones?

Mine is exactly the same as yours except I chose black lining. Cant wait to get them.

How about the material compared to the OG ones?

It seems to be about the same as the yellow/white pair that I have... don't have the navy/white pair to compare to. I will say I feel like they fit better than my no-ID pair...

I'm considering ordering a third pair...hopefully they have them up after I get my second ID pair.

Getting really annoyed by the fact that I ordered the day of the release and they are still in the 'Making' process of my order...

So the 3M is everywhere except the laces? I just made and ordered my first NIKEiD pair of the Zero today so that's definitely an added bonus. I'm surprised that they included 3M because all the pictures and information I found online didn't show or mention 3M.

Back
Top Bottom