NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke - Page 938  

post #28111 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proshares View Post

No love for his year last season? Basically single-handedly (well...along with the home scorers laugh.gif) made them a top 12 defensive team and made em with only maybe Tyreke being a consistently efficient offensive player.

He pushed them in last year, but I think that team with Lebron is top 5 or 6 in the West probably. AD is still extremely young, though. I'm not slandering him for not being able to make his team elite at the age of 22. I expect it to happen by the time he's 24 or 25, though.
post #28112 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proshares View Post

Quote:
AD would be another choice, but I'm just look at how often he's injured and the fact that his impact on the floor is just not enough to help his team full of average talent win. I've seen Bron do it, but not AD as of yet.

No love for his year last season? Basically single-handedly (well...along with the home scorers laugh.gif) made them a top 12 defensive team and made em with only maybe Tyreke being a consistently efficient offensive player.

last year was last year b.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #28113 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

why would anyone start a franchise with a 31 yr old bron? a 31 yr old anybody for that matter? you'll get 3-4 more elite yrs max. Then what? if the team is good, you wont be able to draft great. if the team is bad, you won't be able to attract free agents, and then when the person is washed, you're basically the lakers. better to start with a younger star. then you can attract free agents. everybody knows brons window is closing. cats aint rushing to play with him like they used to.

Because, I think Lebron with any type of talent is more than capable of getting my squad to the NBA Finals within those next 2-3 years than anyone else in the NBA right now with average talent. My goal is to try and win a title as soon as possible, not necessarily looking at 5+ years down the road. Like I said, if I can build the team similar to the Warriors for Steph, I'll take him #1.

If the question is...if you're starting a team with a long-term outlook, who would you take? Then, that completely changes my thought process laugh.gif . I'll start looking heavily at AD, Durant or even Kawhi.
post #28114 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

why would anyone start a franchise with a 31 yr old bron? a 31 yr old anybody for that matter? you'll get 3-4 more elite yrs max. Then what? if the team is good, you wont be able to draft great. if the team is bad, you won't be able to attract free agents, and then when the person is washed, you're basically the lakers. better to start with a younger star. then you can attract free agents. everybody knows brons window is closing. cats aint rushing to play with him like they used to.

Because, I think Lebron with any type of talent is more than capable of getting my squad to the NBA Finals within those next 2-3 years than anyone else in the NBA right now with average talent. My goal is to try and win a title as soon as possible, not necessarily looking at 5+ years down the road. Like I said, if I can build the team similar to the Warriors for Steph, I'll take him #1.

If the question is...if you're starting a team with a long-term outlook, who would you take? Then, that completely changes my thought process laugh.gif . I'll start looking heavily at AD, Durant or even Kawhi.

could bron get the grizzlies to the finals?

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #28115 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


could bron get the grizzlies to the finals?

Bron Gasol Zbo and Conley? 

post #28116 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

could bron get the grizzlies to the finals?
Bron Gasol Zbo and Conley? 

he'd have Randolph in the corner shooting 3's mean.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #28117 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

could bron get the grizzlies to the finals?
Bron Gasol Zbo and Conley? 

he'd have Randolph in the corner shooting 3's mean.gif

He'd be throwing TA the ball for late shot clock 3s
post #28118 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post


he'd have Randolph in the corner shooting 3's mean.gif

The sideline arguments would be epic Lol

post #28119 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers View Post


He'd be throwing TA the ball for late shot clock 3s

He would make Jeff Green an All-Star tho 

post #28120 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

could bron get the grizzlies to the finals?
Bron Gasol Zbo and Conley? 

he'd have Randolph in the corner shooting 3's mean.gif

my point exactly. Beon has a habit of taking everyone strengths form them and making them the player he wants them to be. he'd get zbo out of the point and put him on the perimeter. he'd make conley a spot up shooter he'd make marc a mid ranger shooter. or....he'd trade them all away.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #28121 of 93193

bron couldnt get the grizzlies to the finals... thats a joke. :lol at anyone even considering starting a franchise with lebron after 30.... 

post #28122 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

could bron get the grizzlies to the finals?
Bron Gasol Zbo and Conley? 

he'd have Randolph in the corner shooting 3's mean.gif

my point exactly. Beon has a habit of taking everyone strengths form them and making them the player he wants them to be. he'd get zbo out of the point and put him on the perimeter. he'd make conley a spot up shooter he'd make marc a mid ranger shooter. or....he'd trade them all away.

Gasol & Conley for Tristan Thompson, Mike Miller, & James Jones mean.gif

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #28123 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


my point exactly. Beon has a habit of taking everyone strengths form them and making them the player he wants them to be. he'd get zbo out of the point and put him on the perimeter. he'd make conley a spot up shooter he'd make marc a mid ranger shooter. or....he'd trade them all away.

Thats basically what ZBO and Gasol do anyway

post #28124 of 93193
Bron would have the Grizz in the WCF with ease laugh.gif . You simply talking about adding him to the current roster and not taking anyone away? Everyone's job becomes that much easier and we probably would only play TA when needed. Pick n roll with Bron and Marc, while having Conley / Rio spotting up.

Then, its all a matter of stopping the Warriors. Run your small ball lineup against the Warriors of Conley / Lee / Barnes / Green / bron.
post #28125 of 93193
ESPN really said Towns > AD to start a franchise?

My lord laugh.gif. The masses are going to RUN with it too laugh.gif. Just a month ago, ESPN was saying AD was the best player THIS YEAR.

Always looking for the newest shiniest toy **** mean.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
post #28126 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Bron would have the Grizz in the WCF with ease laugh.gif . You simply talking about adding him to the current roster and not taking anyone away? Everyone's job becomes that much easier and we probably would only play TA when needed.

Then, its all a matter of stopping the Warriors.

Exactly that team would ball out Bron would have Coutnry Lee out there gettin a Max deal

post #28127 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

"one eye open like CBS. you see me stressed" 
Can I Live????

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

post #28128 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJDaBullsfan View Post


Can I Live????

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5XaKuL4CtQJkD0uK5ryOOY2aqvuTtZWUkngX-ViBqVS1lsP4L

post #28129 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

ESPN really said Towns > AD to start a franchise?

My lord laugh.gif. The masses are going to RUN with it too laugh.gif. Just a month ago, ESPN was saying AD was the best player THIS YEAR.

Always looking for the newest shiniest toy **** mean.gif

laugh.gif

I was trippin last night when they basically had to construct a team full of superstar / all star talent saying "this is the team I would use to beat the Warriors" roll.gif

Team had Lebron, Butler, Kawhi, KD and AD. YA THINK THIS TEAM CAN BEAT THE WARRIORS? It was just a stupid segment considering you're putting a team from stars together to beat them. You could've at least had some role players up there to make things more realistic laugh.gif
post #28130 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post



roll.gif

i see this a lot, dudes running back on defense and not even bothering for a rebound. hope they dont develop bad habits laugh.gif
post #28131 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

ESPN really said Towns > AD to start a franchise?

My lord laugh.gif. The masses are going to RUN with it too laugh.gif. Just a month ago, ESPN was saying AD was the best player THIS YEAR.

Always looking for the newest shiniest toy **** mean.gif

laugh.gif

I was trippin last night when they basically had to construct a team full of superstar / all star talent saying "this is the team I would use to beat the Warriors" roll.gif

Team had Lebron, Butler, Kawhi, KD and AD. YA THINK THIS TEAM CAN BEAT THE WARRIORS?

roll.gif

saw someone on twitter say they should have the east all stars play the Warriors on All Star Weekend

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

NY Knicks | NY Jets | NY Yankees

 

"When I die I want the Knicks/Jets to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time"

 

post #28132 of 93193
bring the east/west together to play the w's smokin.gif
steph winning the skills, 3pt, ASG mvp, dunk contest nerd.gif
post #28133 of 93193
post #28134 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity View Post



roll.gif

i see this a lot, dudes running back on defense and not even bothering for a rebound. hope they dont develop bad habits laugh.gif

Can't rebound a money ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmaz96 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

ESPN really said Towns > AD to start a franchise?

My lord laugh.gif. The masses are going to RUN with it too laugh.gif. Just a month ago, ESPN was saying AD was the best player THIS YEAR.

Always looking for the newest shiniest toy **** mean.gif

laugh.gif

I was trippin last night when they basically had to construct a team full of superstar / all star talent saying "this is the team I would use to beat the Warriors" roll.gif

Team had Lebron, Butler, Kawhi, KD and AD. YA THINK THIS TEAM CAN BEAT THE WARRIORS?

roll.gif

saw someone on twitter say they should have the east all stars play the Warriors on All Star Weekend

yeah one of the commentators last night said that.

Lakers tho...

Lakers tho...

post #28135 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Who says no?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #28136 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

why would anyone start a franchise with a 31 yr old bron? a 31 yr old anybody for that matter? you'll get 3-4 more elite yrs max. Then what? if the team is good, you wont be able to draft great. if the team is bad, you won't be able to attract free agents, and then when the person is washed, you're basically the lakers. better to start with a younger star. then you can attract free agents. everybody knows brons window is closing. cats aint rushing to play with him like they used to.
So that lebron would be stuck playing with a rebuilding team for the rest of his career and be forced to retire early

Picking lebron is doing the fans a favour

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #28137 of 93193
PG, Curry, and Davis on the same team roll.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #28138 of 93193
post #28139 of 93193

over it and never wanted cp3. he still cant get his team out the 2nd round so  we'd be where the clippers are at. no thanks. 

post #28140 of 93193
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post
 

over it and never wanted cp3. he still cant get his team out the 2nd round so  we'd be where the clippers are at. no thanks. 

giphy.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke