2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarkson will be great once his hairline starts receding
All the greats have non existent hairlines

Like the capacity for how good Jordan Clarkson can be is...man.

He already is very good in the P&R and gets to his spots with ease. Has the size to get his midrange jumper off and it looks like at his peak he'll be almost Chris Paul level good from that range. Then he's showing you the 3 point game at an efficient rate. Has the motor. He's pretty bad on defense but I think he'll get to serviceable, and you can kind of live with the defense When he's giving you 23ppg with 45/40/86 splits.

My only concern is his playmaking abilities. I don't know if he'll be proficient in that area.

Even still, it's going to be interesting to see how the lakers build around 3 guys who all need the ball in their hands
Very interesting because I really believe their best bet is to have Jordan Clarkson at the 1 full time. He's better with the ball and there may be an issue with Jordan having to guard 2's.

That was harsh about Pau. Randle needs to fix his FTs. He also gets extrenely excited and plays like a wild running back.

Kobe had no choice but to fold the tent. He had no choice but to turn his downfall into a comedy horror film. In some ways it masks his terrible performance on the court.

Now if he realized this was his last tour, then maybe he should what he shouldn‘t be doing. He needs to evolve his game and get back to being a spot up mid range curl shooter, or low post back down fadeaway.

He‘s doing the TMAC x Vinsanity thing where he‘ll just jack 3 cuz of his heavy legs.

Of course Byron Scott ain‘t coaching and doing anything to help. Maybe he‘ll campaign for a 10 point shot.

Mamba always smiling at his stupid decisions, always trying to laugh at his airballs. He definitely not the same no more and definitely lost the passion.

Waste.

And so is your let's blame everything on the front office narrative. You think Kobe continuing to chuck shots, which HIS own fans were LOVING when he was shooting under 40% a few years back, leads to a cohesive unit?

I love how when Kobe's FO was actually doing ALL the great moves, none of y'all were crediting that. IT was just , "oooh, kobe's too good." Nvm that his team was actually the deepest squad thanks to his front office. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, y'all trying to go the "Spurs has had such a great front office" route. :smh:

Where did I say that this current lakers mess is completely 100% the FOs fault and that no blame falls on Kobe?

Of course Kobe doesn't need to be throwing up 20 shots a game at 20% and no doubt he needs to check himself or Byron needs to check him.

My point was that Kobe wasn't and isn't the master of the universe in terms of building the Lakers. If you wanna say he scared FAs away, ok fine that's most likely the truth. But between the massive cap killer contract Kobe got (both their faults), reaching trades, lost picks and the coaching mess the FO absolutely has a big part in why the Lakers are where they are. It worked great in the 3 peat years and then when Mitch stole Pau but in between those years and then up to now you can't tell me that Kobe was the sole reason for the down years with smush Parker/kwame brown then and then now just getting the rebuild going after finally having draft picks the last few years. All of this drama is going on in LA during the same period as the Spurs were chugging along with Pop/Timmy etc.

tl;dr front office controls the mess Kobe makes it worse

I don't know man.

I love Randle's physicality and motor. He plays with a lot of force.

But he has little to no jigs man. He doesn't really have any real game. It's all out of control and his shooting technique needs a complete overhaul. Then the whole playing with one hand thing.

I don't know man, out of the Lakers 3 core young guys I feel like Randle has the least amount of upside. I just don't see it. Coming around to D'angelo though.

KD still so emotional when it comes to the media.
mean.gif
Breh he has a serious vendetta with the Media. Lowkey hate hearing him talk to the media. Still the greatest though.

Yea man. Don't see how he can't score an efficient 12-14 ppg if he just takes a backseat to the young dudes and stop with the high difficulty shots.
He could even do this tbh.

He's not a good enough spot up shooter to do this. Never has been. 

Clarkson is the best outta the Lakers young core. Dude can definitely fill it up from every level on the floor....but I'm not buying his potential as a star player. Offensively, he reminds me of George Hill. Above average handle, quick, can get in the lane, hit the outside, floaters, mid range etc.

He leaves a lot to be desired as a playmaker....and has a lot of work to do on the defensive end.

was just about to post this lol but what he said wasn't false. KD emotions usually annoys me but I feel like this needed to be said.

no way.

Dawg Kobe is shooting 10 3's a game at 20%, he maybe the worst player in the NBA and he's jacking up shots like he's the best.

The media HAS to talk about it. They wouldn't be doing there jobs if they weren't. :lol:

Wish Kobe would commit to a smaller role for the remainder of the season.

Everyone agrees on this, but Byron won‘t be the one. It‘ll take a media session or the Retirement to clear the path. Kobe will need to formally set the stage for this. Otherwise Byron will continue to call.the benching of Kobe disrespectful and all that. The Lakers pecking order and brotherhood too strong for Byeon to revolt against.

You think, shoeking? I think he has the potential to improve his post scoring/jump shot. I think he's a perfect fit with Clarkson. I just don't know what you do with Russell TBH.

Haha. If you're right. Then he's just highly f'ed
Exactly. Once his career jumped the shark it was over because he really has never been a knockdown shooter and has never spent much time moving w/o the ball so for him to actually conform to this kind of ball this late into his career would lowkey be impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom