2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's only one way to make them pay, KD.

11212773_859041164212081_5721595991525103641_n.jpg

30w4ld5.gif

I8QlqUVh.jpeg

:lol: @ KD . I mean the guy was and is still playing terrible. Maybe the media wouldn't talk so bad about him if he decided to reduce his role as a player and take a reduction in pay. Now, he's being laughed at after every game because he's taking up the majority of the Lakers payroll on a lottery bound team, while having one of the worst seasons EVER for a NBA starter.

I didn't come here after hearing about Kobe's retirement. It looks like I missed a bunch of nonsense, though.

Last edited:
Nah man. No way does the 6-11 one and done guy on video games, basketball cards and Wikipedia goes and gets a fake ID.

That's gotta be from a satire site. He's not that dumb.

Okafor doesn't feel like he got enough weight in Philly to get into clubs underage? :lol:

With the status of those Philly squads in every sport, he should be able to get in without an ID PERIOD :lol:

Last edited:
Okafor doesn't feel like he got enough weight in Philly to get into clubs underage? :lol:

With the status of those Philly squads in every sport, he should be able to get in without an ID PERIOD :lol:

Not to mention, there's not too many bouncers who can't be persuaded by a little extra cash. Okafor's got the money for that.

the fact kobe got hit with the rape case in the prime of his career, hit rock bottom, stuck with it, won 2 more titles, repaired his image and made everyone forget is truly a testament to him as a player/person, this gets overlooked alot.

I couldn't imagine [ insert current NBA superstar here ] getting hit with a scandal of that same scale, coming back, winning titles, MVP's, public favor and wiping the slate clean.

Last edited:
the fact kobe got hit with the rape case in the prime of his career, hit rock bottom, stuck with it, won 2 more titles, repaired his image and made everyone forget is truly a testament to him as a player/person, this gets overlooked alot.

I couldn't imagine [ insert current NBA superstar here ] getting hit with a scandal of that same scale, coming back, winning titles, MVP's, public favor and wiping the slate clean.

which is why all this current stuff is overshadowed

People judge how hard it is for him to let go of who and what he was. Very few can ever say they were the best of their era, in the world. To be recognized by their peers as the current best. Or to know everytime you went out to do whatever it is that you do, that there is no one better. That is hard to let go of. I keep hearing all the, well I wish he could be like a paul pierce and Tim Duncan/Dirk. That's damn near blasphemous. As good as they are, with as many accolades as Tim has, They have never once felt that light that kobe had. They climbed high, but they never stood at the very top and looked down on everyone. Kobe had a lot of things he took from Mikes game, but dude was another one of those once in a lifetime talents. He, maybe more than anyone, showed the importance of hard work and honing your craft.

Wow, just stop man. Kobe has never "stood at the very top and looked down on everyone." That's just YOU stans thinking that. Hell, you guys put him RIGHT up there with MJ after his second ring.

As good as they are, with as many accolades as Tim has, They have never once felt that light that kobe had. They climbed high, but they never stood at the very top and looked down on everyone.

:smh:

Can't be serious.

That's damn near blasphemous. As good as they are, with as many accolades as Tim has, They have never once felt that light that kobe had. They climbed high, but they never stood at the very top and looked down on everyone.

I'm not here to argue about Kobe as a player but...

Don't let Kobe's retirment goad you into saying things that are contested opinions as if they are obvious facts.

it is not "blasphemous, you can very easily mount a logical argument against everything you just said, agree with it or disagree but to act like it isn't a point that is constatnly being disputed is just wrong.

when has Tim EVER been that guy in the NBA? Hell, when the Spurs were rolling, nobody wanted to watch them play. Stern didn't even want to put them on tv. I'm not saying he's not an all-time basketball player, but he was never a blinding light. Dude gave you great numbers and steady consistency, but besides that one huge fling shot he had that one game, he wasnt, by my observation, on anyones radar as far as being the best, besides being the best PF of all time. When was Tim the best player in the NBA? What year? I need dates b.

Idk who has said Kobe is better than Mike. He's not. Mike is the Goat.

Last edited:

Dude spent the whole days in court, facing serious jail time, and then went to the arena and dropped 40 that same night. Every night. How can you just turn that off? Son was a sociopath lol

Dude spent the whole days in court, facing serious jail time, and then went to the arena and dropped 40 that same night. Every night. How can you just turn that off? Son was a sociopath lol

that‘s completion anxiety.

Duncan gonna just coast off into the sunset now since kobe announced... tim aint gonna outshine hes just gonna play & never come back next yr :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom