NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Did General Mills push the envelope with this commercial?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Did General Mills push the envelope with this commercial? - Page 2

post #31 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNY View Post

Do Yall peep the shot of the girl after shorty cuts her man off? They pan the camera to the girl because they want us to see her ethnicity. She clearly she has some Trinidadian or West Indan features. And correct me if I'm wrong, but none of those parents look Trini to me. Which leads me to believe that the moms was getting piped down on the side

Sometimes you really do try toooooooooo hard....go to sleep laugh.gif
post #32 of 39
Im legit 50/50 on what this commercial is trying to say
roll.gif
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
post #33 of 39

I think OP has a point. That's too much of a coincidence for her to stop him from spoiling a quote from a movie 35 years old.

 

Either way, the commercial is weird. Just pass the grains b.

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NazDrowie View Post
 

i think its inappropriate to introduce children to star wars, but thats another conversation

 

I would like to hear your take on that...might be a good time for a thread jack :lol 

"But yall' aint' read it, doe."
Reply
"But yall' aint' read it, doe."
Reply
post #34 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNY View Post

Do Yall peep the shot of the girl after shorty cuts her man off? They pan the camera to the girl because they want us to see her ethnicity. She clearly she has some Trinidadian or West Indan features. And correct me if I'm wrong, but none of those parents look Trini to me. Which leads me to believe that the moms was getting piped down on the side
post #35 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysRcrak View Post

What many of you didnt know is that having children out of wedlock actually originated in NYC.

:rollin

post #36 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNY View Post

They pan the camera to the girl because they want us to see her ethnicity. She clearly she has some Trinidadian or West Indan features.


laugh.gif

Dude is probably the stepdad.
SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
post #37 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNY View Post
She clearly she has some Trinidadian or West Indan features.

You had me, and now I'm lost.

 

What?

"But yall' aint' read it, doe."
Reply
"But yall' aint' read it, doe."
Reply
post #38 of 39
Yo OP are you a lady? Your topics and what you say you discuss with your friends sounds exactly the kind of arguments women have.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS / TEAM BOXING / NT KANGZ
Reply
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS / TEAM BOXING / NT KANGZ
Reply
post #39 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBCITY View Post

What's really good with commercials nowadays, I just want some cereal B

Yo! For real! laugh.gif

But yeah, i think she doesn't want to confuse the children with her boyfriend being their father.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Did General Mills push the envelope with this commercial?