NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › Best 3 Album Run In Rap History???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best 3 Album Run In Rap History??? - Page 6

post #151 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8erman View Post

Can a double album count as 2?

Go for it. The thread already went off of the 3 albums rule when ppl threw in mixtapes laugh.gif

If you gon say Biggie tho, I agree entirely pimp.gif lol
post #152 of 256
Lol yeah i would and there are way to many to pick. Ill go legit.
]

For Trade: Ds 2012 Aj 11 Bred Sz 10

                 Ds 2013 Aj 1 Royals Sz 10

   Wanted: Ds 2016 Aj 1 Black Toe Sz 10

              

Reply

For Trade: Ds 2012 Aj 11 Bred Sz 10

                 Ds 2013 Aj 1 Royals Sz 10

   Wanted: Ds 2016 Aj 1 Black Toe Sz 10

              

Reply
post #153 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ View Post

2016_11_KANYE-3_4tbbuLT.png?auto=format&w=850&h=850

u smot... pimp.gif
post #154 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard View Post

Im going with Em.


SSLP
MMLP
TES

/thread
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #155 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by illphillip View Post


Red Velvet smokin.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP sleazyy View Post

Yall gon put some respect on Stankonia.

 

Gangsta *hit

NT SINCE '06 pimp.gif

 

 

 

Reply

NT SINCE '06 pimp.gif

 

 

 

Reply
post #156 of 256
B.O.B.
Toilet Tisha
Slum Beautiful

smokin.gif
post #157 of 256
Humble Mumble
Gasoline Dreams
?

smokin.gif

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply
post #158 of 256

and the infamous so fresh so clean and "ms. jackson" outkast had a 4 peat.

NT SINCE '06 pimp.gif

 

 

 

Reply

NT SINCE '06 pimp.gif

 

 

 

Reply
post #159 of 256

"I was gonna hit him for his got damn pistol, but I didn't know how many mf'in bodies he had on that mf'er, you feel me?" 

post #160 of 256

Bone Thugs

 

Creepin on ah Come Up

E. 1999 Eternal

The Art of War

"If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything"

 

NTXO

 

instagram

Reply

"If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything"

 

NTXO

 

instagram

Reply
post #161 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by drusum View Post

Bone Thugs

Creepin on ah Come Up
E. 1999 Eternal
The Art of War
Nice pick. Preferred faces of death over art of war though
Truculent when provoked. Toko strong...
Reply
Truculent when provoked. Toko strong...
Reply
post #162 of 256
Adding to stankonia. Killer mike on Snappin & Trappin pimp.gif
post #163 of 256


Truculent when provoked. Toko strong...
Reply
Truculent when provoked. Toko strong...
Reply
post #164 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStark View Post






Yep. Either Reggie or Tribe IMO.
post #165 of 256
Trap_Back.jpg
I%27m_Up_Mixtape.JPG
TrapGod.JPG

This run pretty much made Gucci a legend








Quote:
Originally Posted by XCellz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by illphillip View Post

Red Velvet smokin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP sleazyy View Post

Yall gon put some respect on Stankonia.

Gangsta *hit


pimp.gif

A goat 3000 verse
post #166 of 256
Diplomats (as a group) (personal classics for me). Didn't drop consecutively though lol.







post #167 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

Trap_Back.jpg
I%27m_Up_Mixtape.JPG
TrapGod.JPG

This run pretty much made Gucci a legend
pimp.gif

A goat 3000 verse

 

 

I wouldn't say goat but one of his better works...

 

i listened to the whole stankonia album in the gym this morning.... man the album was so weird that is was good lol, the concepts are still fresh.

 

STANKLOVE def grew on me I used to hate that track as a youngin.

NT SINCE '06 pimp.gif

 

 

 

Reply

NT SINCE '06 pimp.gif

 

 

 

Reply
post #168 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon16 View Post

GKMC
TPAB
DAMN
post #169 of 256









All three albums were amazingly unique. Art of War is a double disc so that makes 4 crazy discs
RICK ROSS GAVE MICHONNE A STUDENT LOAN
Reply
RICK ROSS GAVE MICHONNE A STUDENT LOAN
Reply
post #170 of 256

Honestly, after DAMN. it has to be Kendrick at it's not even close in my opinion. I don't think anyone in hip-hop has every dropped 3 classic albums consecutively. Some people have two and then a really solid one. 

 

We're talking critically and general public combined here. Metacric rating for his last 3 albums: 91, 96, and 97 (highest average rating of 3 consecutive albums of all time for a hip-hop artist), and in the general public and hip-hop community all 3 are widely regarded as classic albums. 

 

Next up to me would be Kanye, Outkast, Eminem and Jay-Z. 

post #171 of 256
Stahp it damn only been out a week. Sit with it regurgitate it and than for an honest opinion a few months down the line.
post #172 of 256
Kendrick is the most overrated rapper since Jay-Z.

I don't know what you dudes see in that funny voice, fitting 1,000 bars in one line dude mean.gif

I just can't rock with dude for some reason man and I'm trying really hard to force myself to like him since everyone claims he's the best rapper ever.
This is my signature...
Reply
This is my signature...
Reply
post #173 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Kendrick is the most overrated rapper since Jay-Z.

I don't know what you dudes see in that funny voice, fitting 1,000 bars in one line dude mean.gif

I just can't rock with dude for some reason man and I'm trying really hard to force myself to like him since everyone claims he's the best rapper ever.

you shouldn't have to force yourself , it's either you like his music or don't , simple as tht . but js outta curiosity who are three active rappers who you think are better than kendrick right now ?
post #174 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by toogoon23 View Post

Honestly, after DAMN. it has to be Kendrick at it's not even close in my opinion. I don't think anyone in hip-hop has every dropped 3 classic albums consecutively. Some people have two and then a really solid one. 

We're talking critically and general public combined here. Metacric rating for his last 3 albums: 91, 96, and 97 (highest average rating of 3 consecutive albums of all time for a hip-hop artist), and in the general public and hip-hop community all 3 are widely regarded as classic albums. 

Next up to me would be Kanye, Outkast, Eminem and Jay-Z. 
The fact that you didn't include Tribe is a disgrace to this culture.
post #175 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post

you shouldn't have to force yourself , it's either you like his music or don't , simple as tht . but js outta curiosity who are three active rappers who you think are better than kendrick right now ?
big sean washed Kendrick on holy key
post #176 of 256
^ and control
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
"I Touch Work Like I'm Convertible Burt."
Reply
post #177 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putting In Work View Post

Kendrick is the most overrated rapper since Jay-Z.

I don't know what you dudes see in that funny voice, fitting 1,000 bars in one line dude mean.gif

I just can't rock with dude for some reason man and I'm trying really hard to force myself to like him since everyone claims he's the best rapper ever.

You know, you not being a fan doesn't actually make him "overrated".

That would apply to Jay as well laugh.gif
post #178 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by realnawf281 View Post

big sean washed Kendrick on holy key
The only thing Big Sean ever washed was his *** when he takes a shower.
post #179 of 256
Last verse of bounce back took kenny's head off
post #180 of 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by realnawf281 View Post

Last verse of bounce back took kenny's head off

Created with The GIMP

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › Best 3 Album Run In Rap History???