Best 3 Album Run In Rap History???

2016_11_KANYE-3_4tbbuLT.png

u smot... :pimp:

and the infamous so fresh so clean and "ms. jackson" outkast had a 4 peat.

Last edited:
"I was gonna hit him for his got damn pistol, but I didn't know how many mf'in bodies he had on that mf'er, you feel me?" 

Trap_Back.jpg

I%27m_Up_Mixtape.JPG

TrapGod.JPG

This run pretty much made Gucci a legend
pimp.gif

A goat 3000 verse
I wouldn't say goat but one of his better works...

i listened to the whole stankonia album in the gym this morning.... man the album was so weird that is was good lol, the concepts are still fresh.

STANKLOVE def grew on me I used to hate that track as a youngin.

Honestly, after DAMN. it has to be Kendrick at it's not even close in my opinion. I don't think anyone in hip-hop has every dropped 3 classic albums consecutively. Some people have two and then a really solid one. 

We're talking critically and general public combined here. Metacric rating for his last 3 albums: 91, 96, and 97 (highest average rating of 3 consecutive albums of all time for a hip-hop artist), and in the general public and hip-hop community all 3 are widely regarded as classic albums. 

Next up to me would be Kanye, Outkast, Eminem and Jay-Z. 

Kendrick is the most overrated rapper since Jay-Z.

I don't know what you dudes see in that funny voice, fitting 1,000 bars in one line dude :smh:

I just can't rock with dude for some reason man and I'm trying really hard to force myself to like him since everyone claims he's the best rapper ever.

Kendrick is the most overrated rapper since Jay-Z.

I don't know what you dudes see in that funny voice, fitting 1,000 bars in one line dude :smh:

I just can't rock with dude for some reason man and I'm trying really hard to force myself to like him since everyone claims he's the best rapper ever.

you shouldn't have to force yourself , it's either you like his music or don't , simple as tht . but js outta curiosity who are three active rappers who you think are better than kendrick right now ?

Honestly, after DAMN. it has to be Kendrick at it's not even close in my opinion. I don't think anyone in hip-hop has every dropped 3 classic albums consecutively. Some people have two and then a really solid one. 

We're talking critically and general public combined here. Metacric rating for his last 3 albums: 91, 96, and 97 (highest average rating of 3 consecutive albums of all time for a hip-hop artist), and in the general public and hip-hop community all 3 are widely regarded as classic albums. 

Next up to me would be Kanye, Outkast, Eminem and Jay-Z. 
The fact that you didn't include Tribe is a disgrace to this culture.

Back
Top Bottom