*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

cams only focus is vado, and him. In my mind cam really cares about harlem because he tries to put so many on
laugh.gif
. He is focused on vado though, but vado needs to collab more and try to get different sounds out there, like that joint he did with 2chains etc.

cams only focus is vado, and him. In my mind cam really cares about harlem because he tries to put so many on
laugh.gif
. He is focused on vado though, but vado needs to collab more and try to get different sounds out there, like that joint he did with 2chains etc.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

cuz jr and rell have had such awesome careers, right?
did you forget that writer sold 100k his first week independent with his first album? only reason his buzz faded was cuz da album was WEEAK compared to his mixtapes.

for da hell of it was GREAT, but dipset was coming apart at da seams at da time so it wasn't cared for properly.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

cuz jr and rell have had such awesome careers, right?
did you forget that writer sold 100k his first week independent with his first album? only reason his buzz faded was cuz da album was WEEAK compared to his mixtapes.

for da hell of it was GREAT, but dipset was coming apart at da seams at da time so it wasn't cared for properly.

I thought that writer album was gonna do NUMBERS cuz of all the trash that was out.

For the Hell of It was nice as !+%@ too

I thought that writer album was gonna do NUMBERS cuz of all the trash that was out.

For the Hell of It was nice as !+%@ too

someone check da math, i KNOW it debuted high and sold well da first week then it dropped off like a rock cuz da album was weak...we're talking 2005-2006 when albums still sold.

someone check da math, i KNOW it debuted high and sold well da first week then it dropped off like a rock cuz da album was weak...we're talking 2005-2006 when albums still sold.

Like 30k if I'm remembering correctly. I remember that sale thread and people laughing at it for doing so bad.

Grill em'!

Like 30k if I'm remembering correctly. I remember that sale thread and people laughing at it for doing so bad.

Grill em'!

Back
Top Bottom