*****”€ OFFICIAL DIPSET THREAD: Cam'ron x A-Trak - Federal Reserve (2014) COMING SOON! SALUTE!!! ***

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Like 30k if I'm remembering correctly. I remember that sale thread and people laughing at it for doing so bad.

Grill em'!
It was 13k 
Album was 
grin.gif
, btw. 
Wasn't there a video somewhere on youtube where he said he sold like 10 copies out the truck of his car? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Like 30k if I'm remembering correctly. I remember that sale thread and people laughing at it for doing so bad.

Grill em'!
It was 13k 
Album was 
grin.gif
, btw. 
Wasn't there a video somewhere on youtube where he said he sold like 10 copies out the truck of his car? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this dude cam having this chick grab items in a supermarket with her %%% and walk around with it

Spoiler [+]
ilovepwnage
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this dude cam having this chick grab items in a supermarket with her %%% and walk around with it

Spoiler [+]
ilovepwnage
wink.gif

eyes.gif
why do these dudes feel the need to lie to us. Next he gonna say his solo mixtape that was suppose to come out ages ago aint coming until this feel my face detox type %#%* comes out
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
why do these dudes feel the need to lie to us. Next he gonna say his solo mixtape that was suppose to come out ages ago aint coming until this feel my face detox type %#%* comes out
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

And if this is really true about Wayne and Juelz being in the studio recording more tracks... Def Jam IMO has to be pushing for this hard as hell.... They bought that mans contract for a mill so im guessing they have belief in him as an artist and there is no better way to get people talkin about you than to do a full album with wayne.

Point blank period Juelz, Hell DIPSET as a whole needs this right now. They are some of the few rappers who i think put out better efforts when they are concerned about the mainstream.

And if this is really true about Wayne and Juelz being in the studio recording more tracks... Def Jam IMO has to be pushing for this hard as hell.... They bought that mans contract for a mill so im guessing they have belief in him as an artist and there is no better way to get people talkin about you than to do a full album with wayne.

Point blank period Juelz, Hell DIPSET as a whole needs this right now. They are some of the few rappers who i think put out better efforts when they are concerned about the mainstream.

Back
Top Bottom