★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

THIS N____________ WADE IS A LARGE {} & THEY HAVE WILBON A CHI MAN INTERVIEW THESE 2 CLOWNS.....IM PRBLY DONE W/ WADE AFTER THIS DISGRACEFUL SHOWING HE CLAIMS CHI IS HIS HEART & HE TRIES TO BAIT THE CITY TO GET SOME OF THIS HOMETOWN LOVE BACK & THEN JUST LIKE THAT NAH IM STAYIN & TAKIN BOSH FOR NOTHING.........THEY WONT MAKE IT OUT THE 1ST RDEDIT: I SOUND MAD SALTY & THIS IS MY 666 POST I HOPE WADE BREAKS HIS LEG WALKING UP STAIRS TOMORROW.......

We are probably at the BEST position right now. Peep this.

-We have a future superstar in Derrick Rose, who development would of slowed down with if brought Wade or Bosh in.

-We still can get a sign and trade in with any other team, maybe a Al Jefferson perhaps.

-I still have a STRONG feeling that Lebron will be a Bull, I mean he is waiting till July 8 to make the decision and
that's the day the Kirk Hinrich to the Wizards can be finalize. So maybe he just waiting for use to get the money.

-We can still bring in Carlos Boozer who could help Derrick Rose play to his fullest potential or David Lee even tho I
would not be happy if we bring him in. . . .
smh.gif

-We have a good team now, Derick and Joakim was hurt so imagine how many games we would of won if they both were 100%

-Let's just wait and see and if we don't get ANYBODY then I still feel we can win, defense win games and with Tom Thibodeau
we can play with a defensive mindset.

Originally Posted by windycity7

THIS N____________ WADE IS A LARGE {} & THEY HAVE WILBON A CHI MAN INTERVIEW THESE 2 CLOWNS.....IM PRBLY DONE W/ WADE AFTER THIS DISGRACEFUL SHOWING HE CLAIMS CHI IS HIS HEART & HE TRIES TO BAIT THE CITY TO GET SOME OF THIS HOMETOWN LOVE BACK & THEN JUST LIKE THAT NAH IM STAYIN & TAKIN BOSH FOR NOTHING.........THEY WONT MAKE IT OUT THE 1ST RD
I said the same damn thing.  Wade used the Bulls to get Miami to make a move and that's all there was to it.  Now everyone is scrambling to get Booz now since Bosh gone and now +%$* about to get real ugly
mad.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

The Heat don't have a full roster right now. Their team won't last.
Agreed. But thatll only be the case if Lebron doesnt come to Miami...

But if he does (Which he wont lol) then itll be a different story...

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

-We have a future superstar in Derrick Rose, who development would of slowed down with if brought Wade or Bosh in.

-We still can get a sign and trade in with any other team, maybe a Al Jefferson perhaps.

-I still have a STRONG feeling that Lebron will be a Bull, I mean he is waiting till July 8 to make the decision and
that's the day the Kirk Hinrich to the Wizards can be finalize. So maybe he just waiting for use to get the money.

-We can still bring in Carlos Boozer who could help Derrick Rose play to his fullest potential or David Lee even tho I
smh.gif

-We have a good team now, Derick and Joakim was hurt so imagine how many games we would of won if they both were 100%

-Let's just wait and see and if we don't get ANYBODY then I still feel we can win, defense win games and with Tom Thibodeau
Win what a first round playoff series.

Originally Posted by Remi23

smh.gif

-We have a good team now, Derrick and Joakim was hurt so imagine how many games we would of won if they both were 100%

Possibly  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

smh.gif

-We have a good team now, Derrick and Joakim was hurt so imagine how many games we would of won if they both were 100%

Possibly  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

The Heat don't have a full roster right now. Their team won't last.

My point exactly.  I expect for Erick Spoelstra to be fired soon as well and Riley to resume his coaching duties.  So damn typical
smh.gif

What the !+@# is our Front Office Actually doing? I haven't heard or read %+$* about them in almost a week
Just Seen This Wade & Bosh Interview...... What [()] 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

"I'm gonna tear up now thinking about it" +$@% UP DUDE!!! lying as mfcka

Originally Posted by windycity7

THIS N____________ WADE IS A LARGE {} & THEY HAVE WILBON A CHI MAN INTERVIEW THESE 2 CLOWNS.....IM PRBLY DONE W/ WADE AFTER THIS DISGRACEFUL SHOWING HE CLAIMS CHI IS HIS HEART & HE TRIES TO BAIT THE CITY TO GET SOME OF THIS HOMETOWN LOVE BACK & THEN JUST LIKE THAT NAH IM STAYIN & TAKIN BOSH FOR NOTHING.........THEY WONT MAKE IT OUT THE 1ST RD EDIT: I SOUND MAD SALTY & THIS IS MY 666 POST I HOPE WADE BREAKS HIS LEG WALKING UP STAIRS TOMORROW.......

laugh.gif

Man, its a business.  Ya'll takin it personal.

Face it, no one respects the Bulls organization.  Latest reason why...

why_aren_t_teams_after_tom_thibodeau.jpg

i just dont see you guys landing a marquee player like wade,lebron,kobe ever because of jordan. so you guys will have to rebuild around rose for many years with solid players. but the bulls couldnt even sign a home grown player like wade. wade was ya best chance at ever getting a similar player like jordan. he didnt wanna fill those shoes and truthfully no one ever will. sucks for the franchise tho and ofcourse the fans.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i just dont see you guys landing a marquee player like wade,lebron,kobe ever because of jordan. so you guys will have to rebuild around rose for many years with solid players. but the bulls couldnt even sign a home grown player like wade. wade was ya best chance at ever getting a similar player like jordan. he didnt wanna fill those shoes and truthfully no one ever will. sucks for the franchise tho and ofcourse the fans.
Wade was NEVER leaving MIA anyway so that point is very mute.  It was all a ploy simple and plain.  If a player is scared because of Jordan that's BS.  Kobe did it and did it well.  !++%$% up part though is that we could lose a great PG in a couple of years if the Bulls fail to lock up some players to complement him
tired.gif

^ u fool that "shadow" means nothing...otherwise no one would go to la, san antionio, boston, etc....all those teams have players in the top five ever and with multiple rings....it means NOTHING.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

^ u fool that "shadow" means nothing...otherwise no one would go to la, san antionio, boston, etc....all those teams have players in the top five ever and with multiple rings....it means NOTHING.
None of them with a bigger shadow than Jordan. You don't go to the Celtics worrying about being better than Larry Bird.

We got Booz!!!!! 5yrs/$80 mil!!!! Not a good payout for dude, but he had the upper hand at this point so it was either pay him or let him walk. We need that 20 and 10 consistently.

Back
Top Bottom