★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

seeing the position that we are in, im happy with Boozer. now lets get a shooter and finish out strong

nice! now all you guys need is a shooter. mike miller or ray allen would be cool. taking a chance on tmac wouldnt hurt either

5 year $80 mil for Boozer is a nice Deal...Way better than NY's deal for Amare 80 mil is about right for both of them in away.....

Now what to do with the other $$$$

WE GOT THA BOOZ
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

5 year $80 mil for Boozer is a nice Deal...Way better than NY's deal for Amare 80 mil is about right for both of them in away.....
They both got overpaid.

No Doubt about that....But in a free agency summer where the expectations of teams getting big names is expected you knew some players would get more than they deserve....Amare and boozer are overpaid...but for what the Bulls need in a low post presence i say its about right.
grin.gif

we still have enough for a max guys...check kc johnsons twitter. and its way less than sixteen the first year and its not the max at all. his max is the same number if im not mistaken.

I knew this is one was gonna be the most realistic move i was thinking more like 13.5 to 14 mil but it's good.

boozer isn't getting max...his deal is closer to pierces then amares...hes only getting thirteen million this year so we have enough for a max...

I'm pretty sure this contract is backloaded.

Just read that LeBron is having his taxes forwarded to an address in Chicago.

This should put us back on top of the lebron list if this doesn't he isn't about winning that will leave us a lot of money to keep deng and still be able to go get a shooter or 2 but if bron does come deng needs to go lol

Back
Top Bottom