★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Master Zik

It was nearly 3 hrs not 3 just like the Knicks and Heat. Funny how ppl forget. I noticed SC rounding up.

Maybe you should stop being technical with how many hrs you had in one meeting and wonder why you didn't get a 2nd meeting
laugh.gif
sound like you talking about yourself while you sitting there sounding like a lil girl "it wasnt 3 hrs it was almost 3 hrs
eyes.gif
"

if gutting my team and being the laughing stock of the nba for 2 years(wont even go into the 10+years of trying to be good and still couldnt get it done
grin.gif
)means getting a 2nd meeting im more then ok we didnt get it

if you want to get technical technically yall still aint %$%% hopefully after tomorrow you can dust your knees off and back away from that cliff you been standing on for 2 years

I know you mad now
laugh.gif
It's simple as this if yall team had 3 so did the Heat and Knicks. You went from wondering what your front office did wrong in those 3 hrs to the "Knicks suck I don't care about the 2nd meeting"

Aint no cliff +!%#%. Get the sand out yo @*@%.

It was nearly 3 hrs not 3 just like the Knicks and Heat. Funny how ppl forget. I noticed SC rounding up.

Maybe you should stop being technical with how many hrs you had in one meeting and wonder why you didn't get a 2nd meeting
laugh.gif
sound like you talking about yourself while you sitting there sounding like a lil girl "it wasnt 3 hrs it was almost 3 hrs
eyes.gif
"

if gutting my team and being the laughing stock of the nba for 2 years(wont even go into the 10+years of trying to be good and still couldnt get it done
grin.gif

if you want to get technical technically yall still aint %$%% hopefully after tomorrow you can dust your knees off and back away from that cliff you been standing on for 2 years

I know you mad now
laugh.gif
It's simple as this if yall team had 3 so did the Heat and Knicks. You went from wondering what your front office did wrong in those 3 hrs to the "Knicks suck I don't care about the 2nd meeting"

Aint no cliff !!%%%. Get the sand out yo !%@%.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
"

grin.gif

I know you mad now
laugh.gif

Aint no cliff +%%#@. Get the sand out yo $*$%.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
"

grin.gif

I know you mad now
laugh.gif

Aint no cliff !!%$@. Get the sand out yo !%%$.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
"

grin.gif

I know you mad now
laugh.gif

Aint no cliff +%+%#. Get the sand out yo !%@!.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
"

grin.gif

I know you mad now
laugh.gif

Aint no cliff +*%%%. Get the sand out yo @++!.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
"

grin.gif

I know you mad now
laugh.gif

Aint no cliff @%%*@. Get the sand out yo #%#*.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
"

grin.gif

I know you mad now
laugh.gif

Aint no cliff %%*+$. Get the sand out yo *!$#.

Wow....Yuku reallly blows.

Bottom line is LeBron isnt going to New York or Chicago, so its all a moot point.

Boozer was a great pickup. We need a shooter now. im not even going to get into lebron going to chi. Dont want to get my hopes up.

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Originally Posted by arstyle27

The Bulls had to get Boozer. They overpaid a bit, but again, they absolutely had to get him. Like everyone said, we need to get Mike Miller/ Korver/ or Reddick. Ray Allen re-upped as expected. We still have some money to play around with.
I'm fine with keeping Deng. Why just give him away at this point?

I'm still in a bummy mood, and tomorrow wont be any better. %!## Wade. %!## Bosh. %!## Johnson. %!## James. %!## all the haters.
You trippin. We got Boozer on a good %%% deal. Especially compared to Amare. And the man has career averages of 17 & 10. He's exactly what we needed on the team, a low post scorer. We still need shooters tho.

OR We could still sign Lebron. Yes we have enough money left.

pimp.gif

now that you guys got booze. ya'll should get korver/reddick. maybe both. one to start and one to come off the bench. ya'll team will be more than solid

I wouldn't mind seeing Morrow and Childress get a look. Both are closer to 3 spot but I think they are better than Korver and jj. There are a few options left but man this has gotten pretty slim. I like the team to win about 46-50 but its all based on Pooh and Booz. Health is needed. Can't have those 2 or Noah on the shelf for more than 10 games.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I wouldn't mind seeing Morrow and Childress get a look. Both are closer to 3 spot but I think they are better than Korver and jj. There are a few options left but man this has gotten pretty slim. I like the team to win about 46-50 but its all based on Pooh and Booz. Health is needed. Can't have those 2 or Noah on the shelf for more than 10 games.
if that's the case the improvement was slight.

I like the team...Booz is the elder statesman of the group but Brad Miller said he wanted to come back and I'm sure we can get Acie Law to back up Rose (man his career hasn't panned out)...I'm hoping GarPax has been working every phone in the Berto Center to get at Redick, Korver, hell even Jon Scheyer.

Does anyone think TMAC would be a good pick up for vet min and provide scoring (off the bench) maybe? Tim Grover would be right down the street for him.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I like the team...Booz is the elder statesman of the group but Brad Miller said he wanted to come back and I'm sure we can get Acie Law to back up Rose (man his career hasn't panned out)...I'm hoping GarPax has been working every phone in the Berto Center to get at Redick, Korver, hell even Jon Scheyer.

Does anyone think TMAC would be a good pick up for vet min and provide scoring (off the bench) maybe? Tim Grover would be right down the street for him.
I've actually thought about this.  TMac would be decent if could stay healthy and may be a good spark off the bench even.  Problem is that TMac more than likely wouldn't settle for the MLE, which is what I think he's currently worth unless he proves otherwise.  Let's stop with Lebron talk.  We all know he's not coming here.  I've accepted that just want the Bulls to continue to put the pieces around Rose that he needs to win. 

Let's stop with Lebron talk.  We all know he's not coming here.  I've accepted that just want the Bulls to continue to put the pieces around Rose that he needs to win. 

thats what its coming to honestly.......

Back
Top Bottom