★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Drose is 21 boozer is 29 when Drose is at his best boozer will be at his worst, hopefully we can sneak a championship before that happens

should have signed lee or traded for jefferson!!

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

I can live with Boozer if he stay healthy

he better

now we need a shooter if we can get jj reddick that would be nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If LeBron wants to win wouldn't he go to Miami and not here?
I really don't think Wade/Bosh/Lebron can all co-exist on a team ... that's the problem.

All three of them want to be THE man.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I really don't think Wade/Bosh/Lebron can all co-exist on a team ... that's the problem.

The last 2 weeks I've come to realize that Bosh will never want the rock in crunch time. Lebron and Wade wouldn't work. My guess he goes to the Knicks. I hope I'm wrong.

The Bulls had to get Boozer. They overpaid a bit, but again, they absolutely had to get him. Like everyone said, we need to get Mike Miller/ Korver/ or Reddick. Ray Allen re-upped as expected. We still have some money to play around with.
I'm fine with keeping Deng. Why just give him away at this point?

I'm still in a bummy mood, and tomorrow wont be any better. %!## Wade. %!## Bosh. %!## Johnson. %!## James. %!## all the haters.

Yall probably should've picked Lee. His peak will be just as good as Boozer's if not better. I can see him thriving in Bulls' offense.

I forgot who brought up the stats when everybody was !*%%%%*+ on the Knicks signing Amar'e but he's missed less games than Boozer in the past 5 seasons (or 4).

What did I tell you guys? I had Boozer for 5/75 but this contract is fine, especially with it being backloaded. Boozer does not rely on his athleticism so he's going to be the stay consistent. We just turned into a 50+ win team. Now if we add Mike Miller or the likes we will be a force and STILL have cap space to play around with during the season. We are in a good position people.

I'm glad that everyone who was sad in the morning is at least okay now
laugh.gif
Yall were looking down at the Chicago River this morning
smh.gif

people forget that Noah is a natural 4, he's playing out of position right now. He just makes up for it because plays with a lot of heart down there.

I think Noah would thrive even more if you got a legit 5 to take the pressure off him. Signing a CB4 would have you in the same position, but what CB4 gives you offensively trumps most of that. Wouldnt say the same for Boozer. He's a solid piece, but just him alone puts you on the same level as the Hawks probably. This the type of team that would get murked by Orlando.

They need a scoring 2-Guard, and they had their chance in this draft was that loaded with them.
smh.gif

i gotta say I'm alot more optimistic than I was this morning. We have a solid PF who can do what we have been lacking for years. I don't expect Miller because he will follow James, but Redick, Korver will be nice pickups if we can pull it off.

I'm all but off the LBJ dream train, but I will say that our scenario only got better. Bulls fans aren't saying that _'Antoni is not a good coach andthat STAT is no good, we are saying ou core is better than their core. NY will have to give up Chandler or Gallinari with EC's contract to get a Parker or Melo. Those two were pieces that made them somewhat attractive. Their coach does not preach defense and that is a formula for exciting seasons and early exits.

The MIA scene will blow up in 2-3 yrs GUARANTEED...its one thing to play summers together in the company of other superstars, its another to share the spotlight with 1.5 other superstars.

I'm convinced our franchise will be cursed until Reisendorf passes away. The history continues to haunt us. Its hard to believe we screwed up the interview seeing we were in there for 3 hrs.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Like other dude said Bosh don't want the ball like that and he already said he's willing to sacrifice.

If it really comes down to Wade and Bron. Wade wins out but they can work that out. If they really want to win and if that's the case Miami > Chi.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

The Bulls had to get Boozer. They overpaid a bit, but again, they absolutely had to get him. Like everyone said, we need to get Mike Miller/ Korver/ or Reddick. Ray Allen re-upped as expected. We still have some money to play around with.
I'm fine with keeping Deng. Why just give him away at this point?

I'm still in a bummy mood, and tomorrow wont be any better. %!## Wade. %!## Bosh. %!## Johnson. %!## James. %!## all the haters.
You trippin. We got Boozer on a good %%% deal. Especially compared to Amare. And the man has career averages of 17 & 10. He's exactly what we needed on the team, a low post scorer. We still need shooters tho.

OR We could still sign Lebron. Yes we have enough money left.

Sold pick up.
We overpaid but at this point it was do or die, we had to come away with something from this free agency madness, besides Boozer>>>>>Lee.
This pick up will do wonders for Rose in the pick-roll. We just need to pick up a decent 2 guard................if LeBron don't sign in Chicago, lets bring in Delonte West
wink.gif
FUK Wade, Bosh, and Riley....here's hoping Bosh becomes the new Grant Hill.

Probably wasn't feeling the coach or the rumors about the owner.

Plus the Knicks and Heat both had near 3 hr meetings as well.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

james johnson is a SF who can play PF at times. he cant play SG

i dont mind boozer but we overpaided for him.

we still need to trade deng. he is useless on this team no matter what
Fixed

It was nearly 3 hrs not 3 just like the Knicks and Heat. Funny how ppl forget. I noticed SC rounding up.

Maybe you should stop being technical with how many hrs you had in one meeting and wonder why you didn't get a 2nd meeting
laugh.gif

sometimes u got to overpay. not much available, unless you are gonna wait next year for carmelo. bulls need a shooter, lbj and mike miller?

It was nearly 3 hrs not 3 just like the Knicks and Heat. Funny how ppl forget. I noticed SC rounding up.

Maybe you should stop being technical with how many hrs you had in one meeting and wonder why you didn't get a 2nd meeting
laugh.gif
sound like you talking about yourself while you sitting there sounding like a lil girl "it wasnt 3 hrs it was almost 3 hrs
eyes.gif
"

if gutting my team and being the laughing stock of the nba for 2 years(wont even go into the 10+years of trying to be good and still couldnt get it done
grin.gif
)means getting a 2nd meeting im more then ok we didnt get it

if you want to get technical technically yall still aint %$%% hopefully after tomorrow you can dust your knees off and back away from that cliff you been standing on for 2 years

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
sound like you talking about yourself while you sitting there sounding like a lil girl "it wasnt 3 hrs it was almost 3 hrs
eyes.gif
"

if gutting my team and being the laughing stock of the nba for 2 years(wont even go into the 10+years of trying to be good and still couldnt get it done
grin.gif

if you want to get technical technically yall still aint %$%% hopefully after tomorrow you can dust your knees off and back away from that cliff you been standing on for 2 years

I know you mad now
laugh.gif
It's simple as this if yall team had 3 so did the Heat and Knicks. You went from wondering what your front office did wrong in those 3 hrs to the "Knicks suck I don't care about the 2nd meeting"

Aint no cliff !+!%!. Get the sand out yo %@#@.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
"

grin.gif

I know you mad now
laugh.gif
It's simple as this if yall team had 3 so did the Heat and Knicks. You went from wondering what your front office did wrong in those 3 hrs to the "Knicks suck I don't care about the 2nd meeting"

Aint no cliff @%%%*. Get the sand out yo $%@!.

Back
Top Bottom