☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

laugh.gif
@ the big tigger cart

time for boondocks
pimp.gif

Yo I'm really happy with this whole production. A few slip-ups aside it was no where near as corny or contrived as MTV, which goes for shock value most of the time. This is what Black Awards celebrations should be about.

Yo I'm really happy with this whole production. A few slip-ups aside it was no where near as corny or contrived as MTV, which goes for shock value most of the time. This is what Black Awards celebrations should be about.

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

my dude bustah just said

"agkhgj;skjgkgkclngvxdzl hgkdlhd;kbkdlbd;lgb xdbklhdbnkxdnbkxbn bljxh;skdgjfd gidhfns flshfgmskghpsfoigubdgkdbk"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this man's verse. "Badda badda badda badda badda badda badda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

my dude bustah just said

"agkhgj;skjgkgkclngvxdzl hgkdlhd;kbkdlbd;lgb xdbklhdbnkxdnbkxbn bljxh;skdgjfd gidhfns flshfgmskghpsfoigubdgkdbk"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this man's verse. "Badda badda badda badda badda badda badda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally Posted by Regal Black

What's up with the baby pics?

I think maybe it has somethin to do w/watching growth (both the artists and this show).  Could be totally off tho lol

Originally Posted by Regal Black

What's up with the baby pics?

I think maybe it has somethin to do w/watching growth (both the artists and this show).  Could be totally off tho lol

Back
Top Bottom