☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

This guy Diddy is out here pimping himself. Seriously. I want to hate so bad but I can't...

roll.gif
at him trying to claim Young Money though

This guy Diddy is out here pimping himself. Seriously. I want to hate so bad but I can't...

roll.gif
at him trying to claim Young Money though

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i think Keysha Cole subbing for the girl from Paramore is one of the worst things ive ever witnessed in music ...

I agree. I want to know to what extent BET went though to have Keyshia Cole's perform.  If they'd asked Hayley Williams to attend but she couldn't will be one thing, but if they ultimately decide to have Keyshia Cole's perform just because it's the BET awards then that will be a disgrace.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

IDC what none of you say CB was on his fake crying crap
Yall think he aint plot it out?
smh.gif
Yup I guarantee he planned it but in the end, it's what America wants and it works...dude will be back now because of it. It's part of the business
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i think Keysha Cole subbing for the girl from Paramore is one of the worst things ive ever witnessed in music ...

I agree. I want to know to what extent BET went though to have Keyshia Cole's perform.  If they'd asked Hayley Williams to attend but she couldn't will be one thing, but if they ultimately decide to have Keyshia Cole's perform just because it's the BET awards then that will be a disgrace.

smh.gif
Yup I guarantee he planned it but in the end, it's what America wants and it works...dude will be back now because of it. It's part of the business
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I said the same thing and only like 3 ppl on Twitter agreed...
son was fine...couldnt breathe...tried to hit them Earth Song notes...went 0 for 18...then decided to cry....after we zoom in on his face...his eyes dryer than his last album

smh.gif
I said the same thing and only like 3 ppl on Twitter agreed...
son was fine...couldnt breathe...tried to hit them Earth Song notes...went 0 for 18...then decided to cry....after we zoom in on his face...his eyes dryer than his last album

moneyisthemotive wrote:

Explain.

::

moneyisthemotive wrote:

Explain.

::

Duno WHAT trey was thinkin about making us suffer thru his rendition of purple rain, but SOMEbody couldn't take a look at the set list???

Duno WHAT trey was thinkin about making us suffer thru his rendition of purple rain, but SOMEbody couldn't take a look at the set list???

Honestly... this will be VERY interesting

[h2]http://www.hiptics.com/2010/06/27/d...hots-at-50-cent-during-post-bet-awards-party/[/h2]
[h2]Diddy Targets 50 Cent During Post BET Awards Party[/h2]
Posted on27 June 2010. Tags: 50 Cent, Battles, beef, BET Awards, Diddy

I just got home to Atlanta after a 9 hour drive from south Florida.I turned on BET expecting to see a re-run of the BET Awards, but it wasthe Post BET Awards Party hosted by Big Tigger and Diddy. Towards theend of the program, a Ciroc drinking Sean “Diddyâ€

Honestly... this will be VERY interesting

[h2]http://www.hiptics.com/2010/06/27/d...hots-at-50-cent-during-post-bet-awards-party/[/h2]
[h2]Diddy Targets 50 Cent During Post BET Awards Party[/h2]
Posted on27 June 2010. Tags: 50 Cent, Battles, beef, BET Awards, Diddy

I just got home to Atlanta after a 9 hour drive from south Florida.I turned on BET expecting to see a re-run of the BET Awards, but it wasthe Post BET Awards Party hosted by Big Tigger and Diddy. Towards theend of the program, a Ciroc drinking Sean “Diddyâ€

Back
Top Bottom