☆★☆ - 2010 BET Awards - [LIVE] June 27th 8pm - ★☆★

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by GTEK

No doubt Chris did a ok job, but the man in the mirror part was just a little to perfect.

This was a DANCE tribute.
Chris Brown was to go through and reenact all of MJ's most famous music video/concert choreography moments.
Hence the outfits and stage scenery.

From "The way you make me feel" to "Billie Jean", "Remember the time", then "Smooth Criminal".....

But then lastly comes "Man in the mirror". I don't remember any special dance moment being tied to that song.
What else was there for CB to do besides an opposed self-confrontation on stage?

Could just be me... or the moment was orchestrated.
Doesn't mean fam didn't mean it though, just take it for what it is.

*Kanye Shrug*

Side note: Light-skinned MF'ers.
smh.gif

Going teary eyed is their last defense.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea the Chris #%% was clearly planned. This dude ain't got vocals but about to perform Man In the Mirror? Really? What is he gonna dance to that #%%? Seriously? Its a PR stunt. Its to be a good one because the only people who don't see it are females. That's the audience he needs back.
A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.
B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to to forgive them, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

No doubt Chris did a ok job, but the man in the mirror part was just a little to perfect.

Chris Brown was to go through and reenact all of MJ's most famous music video/concert choreography moments.

From "The way you make me feel" to "Billie Jean", "Remember the time", then "Smooth Criminal".....

But then lastly comes "Man in the mirror". I don't remember any special dance moment being tied to that song.
What else was there for CB to do besides an opposed self-confrontation on stage?

*Kanye Shrug*

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea the Chris #%% was clearly planned. This dude ain't got vocals but about to perform Man In the Mirror? Really? What is he gonna dance to that #%%? Seriously? Its a PR stunt. Its to be a good one because the only people who don't see it are females. That's the audience he needs back.
A) Definite PR stunt. Like you all said, it's a dance tribute, with "Man in the Mirror" last? C'mon son, try again.
B) Random shots of celeb and regular women nodding their heads in approval and clapping?

C) White people are NOT going to see this, not like they would need to to forgive them, and this is coming from someone who hangs out with a ton of white people.
laugh.gif

D) As long as this means son is gonna stop trying to be a blood AND a rapper, I'll take it. Poor Tyga. He's probably pissed.

All y'all fools saying Chris Brown "faked" his crying must think he's a HELL of an actor then because to do it THAT convincingly and to do it AT the "moment" he did is some Oscar award type stuff.
eyes.gif

All y'all fools saying Chris Brown "faked" his crying must think he's a HELL of an actor then because to do it THAT convincingly and to do it AT the "moment" he did is some Oscar award type stuff.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

eyes.gif

not new to acting tho

eyes.gif

not new to acting tho

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

WHOA!

Tell me you didn't hear Diddy throwing shots at 50 during the little aftershow!

seemed like they were twisted u saw the way big tigger gripped taraji boi i almost got hot

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

WHOA!

Tell me you didn't hear Diddy throwing shots at 50 during the little aftershow!

seemed like they were twisted u saw the way big tigger gripped taraji boi i almost got hot

yo that post party that diddy thru felt like a GIANT POORLY shot 30 min commerical....i mean my god da only thing i wanna do right now is set a camp

fire using those diddy beats earphones...and da editing was so atrocious i had to SMH & da personalities of everyone felt so contrived jeez
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

yo that post party that diddy thru felt like a GIANT POORLY shot 30 min commerical....i mean my god da only thing i wanna do right now is set a camp

fire using those diddy beats earphones...and da editing was so atrocious i had to SMH & da personalities of everyone felt so contrived jeez
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif

My opinion on it was that it was staged. I wouldn't call it "fake" crying though. I think its genuine. But it was all set up. Chris a dancer. He has no business even attempting to do Man In the Mirror. Him crying was genuine though. Dude has had a hell of a year. But that whole performance? Staged. Its not hard to cry when you been through what Chris been through. If he was really having that tough of a time performing they would've helped him off stage. Instead, BET had a spotlight on his every move.
laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by doyung9

*Kanye Shrug*

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea I don't know who's behind Chris Brown. I mean I Know its Jive but i'm not sure who's in charge of his career but they have been dropping the ball. That dude shouldn't have dropped that weak album and he shouldn't have dropped so close to Rihanna. After that incident he should just be dropping now. They rushed him out there and set him up for failure.

eyes.gif

My opinion on it was that it was staged. I wouldn't call it "fake" crying though. I think its genuine. But it was all set up. Chris a dancer. He has no business even attempting to do Man In the Mirror. Him crying was genuine though. Dude has had a hell of a year. But that whole performance? Staged. Its not hard to cry when you been through what Chris been through. If he was really having that tough of a time performing they would've helped him off stage. Instead, BET had a spotlight on his every move.
laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by doyung9

*Kanye Shrug*

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea I don't know who's behind Chris Brown. I mean I Know its Jive but i'm not sure who's in charge of his career but they have been dropping the ball. That dude shouldn't have dropped that weak album and he shouldn't have dropped so close to Rihanna. After that incident he should just be dropping now. They rushed him out there and set him up for failure.

Back
Top Bottom