☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

He called and beg me not to leak it
eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
...he got till 12 am to paypal me the cash tho
nerd.gif
Face made of stone.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

pimp.gif

This !%+% is heavily anticipated.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

not to thread jack..but uhhhh..me and jewels is looking for a beat to collab on which will be entitled "chicago white sox"...so producers..drop summin down...*clears throat* ight fool...here goes ur thread back...lmao
I'ma work on something.
excellent...excellent...

^exactly what i was waitin for i need the re-up cuz my HD crashed....but we all know the G.o.D. Vault is real tight...aint nobody leaking that but him

My __............. on the lowsky....... I wanna feature on this joint something tough. If I pitch it, will you bang that !!** over the fence?

pimp.gif

not to thread jack..but uhhhh..me and jewels is looking for a beat to collab on which will be entitled "chicago white sox"...so producers..drop summin down...*clears throat* ight fool...here goes ur thread back...lmao
I'ma work on something.
excellent...excellent...
My _ Illi whens that Inhale Pt. 2 droppin?

i just downloaded the "Glory or Death" before the "Glory or Death" i gotta say dude spits. I didn't know bout dese tracks from the zip.G.o.D. Jewels is impressive, very much so.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

My __............. on the lowsky....... I wanna feature on this joint something tough. If I pitch it, will you bang that !!** over the fence?
I gave the last open spot to Wize, But say no more, You locked in for the next one. I think I have the perfect beat too...
Bump.

Let's get this thread bigger than Drake thread.

F Drizzy.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

i just downloaded the "Glory or Death" before the "Glory or Death" i gotta say dude spits. I didn't know bout dese tracks from the zip. G.o.D. Jewels is impressive, very much so.

you sure fam...I took it down round 10 somethin central time...deleted file and everything lol

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

i just downloaded the "Glory or Death" before the "Glory or Death" i gotta say dude spits. I didn't know bout dese tracks from the zip.
G.o.D. Jewels is impressive, very much so.

you sure fam...I took it down round 10 somethin central time...deleted file and everything lol

i'm positive. i'm bumping it heavy in my kitchen right now. i downloaded it before you took it down i think.

and IM LIKE YES SIR!!!

AND IM LIKE YES SIR !!!! - - Mirror

This guy is a beast, but am I the only one wondering why he is standing in the grocery store. Is there a story behind this?

Originally Posted by atlballa15

This guy is a beast, but am I the only one wondering why he is standing in the grocery store. Is there a story behind this?

That's a liquor store or "bodega" to some. You'll get a better look when my cover art is finished.

He works in the dairy department rotating the milk, eggs and yogurts.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

He works in the dairy department rotating the milk, eggs and yogurts.

Damn. Got me.

Back to work...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

pimp.gif

I'ma work on something.
excellent...excellent...
My _ Illi whens that Inhale Pt. 2 droppin?
prolly the end of may...working on it now..

Back
Top Bottom