☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

My __............. on the lowsky....... I wanna feature on this joint something tough. If I pitch it, will you bang that !!** over the fence?
I gave the last open spot to Wize, But say no more, You locked in for the next one. I think I have the perfect beat too...
Bump.

Let's get this thread bigger than Drake thread.

F Drizzy.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Man G on Larry I been on pure ****ery. That's my bad G. So when u return to the lakeshore get at me, real$**#

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

haiti5 been pretty mad lately.

No Bro, this _ is ALWAYS mad G... I mean his blog was "jasonhatesyou" or some !@++ like that. But then again he did grow u in Englewood so thatexplains 90% of it I guess
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Chicago heads, my man Karmane(sp) said he grew up in Alteld Gardens on the south side or something like that..
I heard it's crazy out there joe..
nerd.gif

There you go slang jacking again
smh.gif
. Can we PLEASE have "Joe" back? That jawn is only for Midwest natives....
laugh.gif
...What's good lil bro? Where you beenhiding?

^%*#$ outta here lil n'..lol we BEEN saying joe in DC.. and you know I moved when I was 15..
Anyways I just been working slim.. tryin' make power moves in this wack $@% industry you know.. stayingbusy..
You gone come out for the video shoot with this Chicago ma****aG.o.D. Sterling Silver?
laugh.gif

Ole transplant looking %++ __. Just don't turn into Chad Moss and start threatening people bout when they come to the A. As for theshoot...shoot...I'll probably be there. I owe it to Cake to show up on his side of the state line for once
grin.gif
.. Plus I'm all for supportingmy __s, you know? I'm starting to get jealous man. You and GoD doing more collabos than Gucci and Gotti
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

said he grew up in Alteld Gardens on the south side or something like that..
I heard it's crazy out there joe..
nerd.gif
Yea, The G not too far from the crib. My cousin hooped for Carver.

laugh.gif

Carver is a closed down elementary school out here. So I was thinking you were really talking bout "My cousinused to be dope as hell with the pill................back in 3rd grade." I almost lost it
laugh.gif

Then I realized you weren't talking to me
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

LMFAO.. yall n's funny as !%$+.. I would pay for a session with Jewels as NT's Savior, Rilla as theself-proclaimed greatest , Wes Duce as preemie..
laugh.gif
, Kneesh as bait, Waleas the most loved/hated artist ever, TIME as the geek monster, Floss can bring the drank, and I'll be the bamaasking why yall aint invite Hi Jynx(NT's most underrated) while Plan gets sick on the boards and Haiti goin' on everybody in that joint..
eek.gif

CLASSIC

Ask Jewels nem... __ I live across the street from a Marathon Gas station... I gassed me up. Self-service @*## boy
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

^Yea but MC RD is on a planet that aint even been discovered yet..
He's like Christopher Pike on Star Trek..but in the future of the future..
The ventriloquist for JC himself..

^ say i sending that beat out as soon as the engineer quit playin, it should be a 16 for everyone - i'm saying it in advance cause i know jewelz will giveNT a canibus or game 100 bars in a heartbeat

RIlla you down? and where's dom?

Back
Top Bottom