☆☆☆☆ Official G.o.D Jewels Thread *XXL Freshman Campaign. #ReasonableMatic 9-21-2011* ☆☆

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

release date?
@%%! a release date...

Cake, when that %@$! drop call me. @%%! a D/L, I want original packaging
grin.gif
. I'll come to the city to get my copy.

What I will do is leak the songs that didn't make the cut prior to me releasing the tape. I'll probably leak those at maybe 1-2 songs a week
That's the first order of business. Y'all will technically get 2 mixtapes in a sense, Because I'm going to leak all the old songsI'm not using as a build-up to the actual tape.

Who produced Break Up? %#!@ is hard
Plan...
pimp.gif

Trust we ready for you to hit the next level
pimp.gif

Shiiiiiiiiet, Me too...
laugh.gif

my dude got a GoD Jewels shirt/sweater?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That's right...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jewels > Drake.

Get tight.
This N' trying to start #!$!...
laugh.gif

I like Drake, He dope. I just want my recognition for my craft. So when N's mention Wale, Drake, Etc. They mention me.

Because I feel I'm just as good if not better...Minus the fanfare. Just gotta keep workin'.
So we talking about a month or so?
Lord willing 1-2 months.

I been putting my boys on Jewels for a minute now. Not to long ago it was hard as a mofo to find his tracks, that vault is tight lol.
Love G. And the vault is tight...My own inner-circle don't even have a lot of the tracks from the tape.
I think dude is one of the best young guys that's gona be out.
Love.

I want original packaging
grin.gif
It's digital G...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

release date?
He trying to get it out at the beginning of march. But everything is taking so long.
Yea...I want to drop it March 9th on some symbolic #!$!, But that's not lookin' good right now.

Good lookin' tho Dre, I'll update y'all on the status in this thread. Appreciate it...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom