☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Impressive feat by Thabeet.
laugh.gif
Bum.

If I were him I'd head back to New England. He could probably learn something from KG and O'Neal.

If you don't think Kahn is ready to mash the bid button on every amnesty body ... I misjudged you.
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
Biggest bust of all time?

He didn't get hurt.
He didn't have bad coaches.
He didn't get thrown into the wrong system.
He just sucked...at #2...with a trip to the D-League...and umbilical cut in 2 years.
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder if the Pacers trade Granger for something now. Granger/Paul George/OJ/George Hill. There's no way they have enough playing time to go around to all 4 of those guys to keep them satisfied. Hill and OJ could play some point too but they already have Collison and Price for that.

So, Arenas is free to sign anywhere now?

And if Chauncey isn't claimed by 6pm tmrw, he is, too? Somebody needs to block him from heading to Miami.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by PMatic

Impressive feat by Thabeet.
laugh.gif
Bum.

If I were him I'd head back to New England. He could probably learn something from KG and O'Neal.

If you don't think Kahn is ready to mash the bid button on every amnesty body ... I misjudged you.
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
Biggest bust of all time?

He didn't get hurt.
He didn't have bad coaches.
He didn't get thrown into the wrong system.
He just sucked...at #2...with a trip to the D-League...and umbilical cut in 2 years.
30t6p3b.gif

Ah I keep forgetting players have to go through the waiver wire.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Jesus Christ. The Hornets actually came back with a counter offer late Saturday night wanting Houston to include Lowry and another pick. That wasn't gonna happen and the Lakers backed out soon after. Stupid Stern.

roll.gif

What the hell is wrong with the Hornets?! They are really overestimating the worth of CP3. He's great no doubt but they want a complete squad for the guy.

Boozer & Jo healthy for the Bulls
Indiana looking like a Top 5 seed if they finalize that OJ trade
Clippers looking to get CP3 (hope they keep Gordon)
Even the Knicks upgraded

This season is gonna be
pimp.gif

OJ isn't traded yet guys. 
laugh.gif

Memphis has yet to even come out and say they were even entertaining the deal. This is all from Indiana's side. Not saying its not going to happen, but no word from the Grizz side yet. Last thing I heard about OJ from the Grizzlies was that he killed in the scrimmages today. 

edit:

I wouldn't be surprised if Memphis actually picked Thabeet up. One of the main reasons for trading him was his rookie salary. Pick him up for about $800K and make him our 3rd center off the bench.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

Memphis has yet to even come out and say they were even entertaining the deal. This is all from Indiana's side. Not saying its not going to happen, but no word for the Grizz side yet. Last thing I heard about OJ from the Grizzlies was that he killed in the scrimmages today. 

This is the same trade that was finalized just late at the deadline last year. No reason to believe the Grizz would decline it. Especially not when they're getting the player they want, but don't have the money to sign while not having to re-up OJ after the season. I read somewhere that the Pacers were even trying to throw in Brandon Rush as well. That's a stain for the Grizzlies.
I wonder if the Pacers trade Granger for something now. Granger/Paul George/OJ/George Hill. There's no way they have enough playing time to go around to all 4 of those guys to keep them satisfied. Hill and OJ could play some point too but they already have Collison and Price for that.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price definitely won't see minutes. I see Collison as the odd man out really. He's just not that good to me. George Hill could easily start over him. Do you start OJ or the supposed 6'10" Paul George though?[/font]

Originally Posted by Al3xis

So, Arenas is free to sign anywhere now?

And if Chauncey isn't claimed by 6pm tmrw, he is, too? Somebody needs to block him from heading to Miami.
Yes, Arenas is.

Not sure, but Chauncey is likely to end up in same situation eventually.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i really wanna know where Arenas is gonna go.

This... I still think he can help out a team off the bench, but the question is who is gonna wanna take on that contract.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

This... I still think he can help out a team off the bench, but the question is who is gonna wanna take on that contract.
Wait, Orlando still owes him that money right not the new team?

As much as I feel he's declined, I'd take him in LA
tired.gif

He isn't under a contract though......

Blazers should sign him to a one year deal, we are in desperate need of some scoring off the bench.  Not sure what other options there are out there for cheap.

they wont take on that contract. he can sign for the min if he wants because he will get all his money owed regardless.

id like him on the Lakers, which IMO they need a PG but im sure Laker fans wont like that but im sure he would be a different player playing on that team.

Originally Posted by JPZx

OJ for Beas. Now.
If that happens I may have to jump on that Twolves bandwagon
embarassed.gif
. This team would be too fun to watch.

My favorite PG
Mayo
Derick Williams
Love
Milicic?

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

laugh.gif

Memphis has yet to even come out and say they were even entertaining the deal. This is all from Indiana's side. Not saying its not going to happen, but no word for the Grizz side yet. Last thing I heard about OJ from the Grizzlies was that he killed in the scrimmages today. 

This is the same trade that was finalized just late at the deadline last year. No reason to believe the Grizz would decline it. Especially not when they're getting the player they want, but don't have the money to sign while not having to re-up OJ after the season. I read somewhere that the Pacers were even trying to throw in Brandon Rush as well. That's a stain for the Grizzlies.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price definitely won't see minutes. I see Collison as the odd man out really. He's just not that good to me. George Hill could easily start over him. Do you start OJ or the supposed 6'10" Paul George though?[/font]

Grizzlies basically pulled out the deal though. Heisley/Wallace didn't really want OJ gone, but Hollins did. They took a while to settle things and let the deadline pass by. It wouldn't shock me if they still didn't do it. They have their reasons to not trade him away now. You can make a case that we should trade him now. One scenario for the Grizz is to let OJ play out this season (contract year; raises his value) then attempt to S&T him in the off-season.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

He isn't under a contract though......

Blazers should sign him to a one year deal, we are in desperate need of some scoring off the bench.  Not sure what other options there are out there for cheap.
Don't you think he's had enough knee injuries?

i think Portland is the last place for anyone with injury problems to go especially knee related
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Paul George is definitely starting.

laugh.gif

Grizzlies basically pulled out the deal though. Heisley/Wallace didn't really want OJ gone, but Hollins did. They took a while to settle things and let the deadline pass by. It wouldn't shock me if they still didn't do it. They have their reasons to not trade him away now. You can make a case that we should trade him now. One scenario for the Grizz is to let OJ play out this season (contract year; raises his value) then attempt to S&T him in the off-season.
Would OJ even play enough to raise his value though?
Conley/Vasquez/Pargo/Smith

Allen/Mayo/Henry/Selby

Gay/Young

Randolph/Arthur

Gasol

Where the minutes at?

Back
Top Bottom