☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by PMatic

Nothing says Super Bowl Sunday like Grizzlies vs Celtics.

laugh.gif
Such a garbage game.

not really
Don't worry, it was a poor attempt of his own humor. He's trying to laugh off the fact that his whole team is probably one game away from being in ICU.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Love should be suspended a game, but since he's had no prior history he'll probably get fined (which makes sense).

I do wonder what's gonna happen as far as a fine or whatever. Oh well. The Wolves now may as well be the Lakers and Cowboys to me. Wish
them the most failures in life. That sucks too, cause I actually like Beasley and Barea.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Tommy Heinsohn just said he thinks JaJuan Johnson "is going to be our Rudy Gay."
laugh.gif

I don't even know what that means.

Much more minutes and free reign to shoot available for JR with the Lakers.

Let's see how many people get mad at the Clippers for bringing in all of these guys like they did with Miami. 
laugh.gif

Signed Butler, Billups, traded for CP3 for a big man they didn't need, crap and EG, signed KMart and possibly now JR Smith. I would definitely like to see it happen though. It would make the West a little more interesting. 

It feels like the Twilight Zone since the Clippers are garnering so much hate and have become a free agent hot spot, while the Lakers are struggling and can't seem to lure anyone to help them out. But, on the bright side, the Laker bandwagon does seem to be getting lighter.

Back
Top Bottom