♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he actually did. Said the body builder lifestyle is too hard to maintain with his schedule or something like that.

eh, that's cool, it's his life, his choice... but he could make time to work out a couple times a week and watch what he eats and not be a fat guy, if he wanted to... nobody said he had to be a "body builder", just being obese is turrible for your life, and if you don't feel it now, you definitely will later...

Timbo just went from one extreme to another. He's not THAT fat in person, I use to see him all the time at the movies, he would jut rock sweats and a white tee. Don't think he's a 48 at all lol. He just has a big belly and the "I use to lift" fat upper body,

pimp.gif

Repped.

Christina Milian :pimp:

She must've really been a bird for The-Dream to let her go, because damn does she look good.

Christina Milian :pimp:

She must've really been a bird for The-Dream to let her go, because damn does she look good.

I hate playing the gossip game but I really think it holds true that she was passed around coming up through the industry , dream took the l skeeting in her but he also knocked up Nivea and she was giving it up to regular dudes in g.a. As well

he confirmed on the breakfast club that being caught cheating played a part in the demise of their relationship also.

mchammer and his crew in all troop gear and the vintage cazal's

another pic with the vintage cazals

Last edited:
eh, that's cool, it's his life, his choice... but he could make time to work out a couple times a week and watch what he eats and not be a fat guy, if he wanted to... nobody said he had to be a "body builder", just being obese is turrible for your life, and if you don't feel it now, you definitely will later...
you should totally write a book. you know everything about EVERYTHING!!!!

wow what a stupid list...complex sucks. half the people on there arent even that bad :smh:

they aint even mention 2 chainz and french montana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom