♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosaaa!

Last edited:
Never been an AZ fan man, so unfortunately I won't be complying with that request. I wouldn't even really expect either of the other two mentioned to be in sneakers that would make sense to post here. :lol:

Forgive me in advance for any other time I will post Chief Keef with the caption Sosa in the future. I'll let you guys get back to drowning in a sea of nostalgia.

Last edited:
^^^
Great, another wave of cornball 'sneakerheads' will be rushing out to get this Saturday's retros.

wale is the only rapper/celebrity i constantly see pulling stuff out the closet. 99% of these famous "sneakerheads" (ie game, stalley, bow wow, etc) cant reach back into their closet and bust out heat because all their kicks are recent GRs.:smh:

Last edited:
wale is the only rapper/celebrity i constantly see pulling stuff out the closet. 99% of these famous "sneakerheads" (ie game, stalley, bow wow, etc) cant reach back into their closet and bust out heat because all their kicks are recent GRs.:smh:

exactly

and i know a lot of dudes on NT dont like the word sneakerhead or wale :lol: but tbh a lot of these celebs call themselves sneakerheads and only wear the latest gr's

i dont even know why celebs do this i know they get free shoes and all but even if i got free shoes id still be pulling straight out my closet

Last edited:
wale is the only rapper/celebrity i constantly see pulling stuff out the closet. 99% of these famous "sneakerheads" (ie game, stalley, bow wow, etc) cant reach back into their closet and bust out heat because all their kicks are recent GRs.
mean.gif
Nike wants to sell current releases, not have the viewers going to eBay to look for past releases.

Stylist dress him in whatever Nike sends them which would be only current stock.

Nike wants to sell current releases, not have the viewers going to eBay to look for past releases.

Stylist dress him in whatever Nike sends them which would be only current stock.

for a lot of celebrities you're right, but then you have clowns like game who try to brag about their sneaker collection and stunt with shoes like 2011 concords and 2012 white cement 4s saying "YOU AINT GOT DEEZ THO"

im like wtf bruh those just came out pretty sure every registered member on NT got those :stoneface:

Last edited:

Honestly bro, how do you know Wale hasn't been grabbing older kicks from eBay, Kijiji or CL - he wears a common size and he has a lot more money than the 'average' 'sneakerhead'. $400+ for some OG XVIs or XVIIs is a drop in the bucket as he gets the current, over-priced and over-hyped joints for free.

Last edited:

Honestly bro, how do you know Wale hasn't been grabbing older kicks from eBay, Kijiji or CL - he wears a common size and he has a lot more money than the 'average' 'sneakerhead'. $400+ for some OG XVIs or XVIIs is a drop in the bucket as he gets the current, over-priced and over-hyped joints for free.
I'm sure he has, but Wale has been rapping about kicks for YEARS. He's been into kicks since before probably more than 1/2 of these "Sneakereads" these days.

I'm sure he has, but Wale has been rapping about kicks for YEARS. He's been into kicks since before probably more than 1/2 of these "Sneakereads" these days.

Agreed S Dub, I'm not knocking Wale - just pointing out that it's way, easier for him to acquire over-priced older or OG kicks than us 'regular' cats. Hell if I was Wale, I'd wear the current stuff once and flip it right after to buy older kicks! :tongue:

wale is the only rapper/celebrity i constantly see pulling stuff out the closet. 99% of these famous "sneakerheads" (ie game, stalley, bow wow, etc) cant reach back into their closet and bust out heat because all their kicks are recent GRs.
mean.gif

He doesn't he just says there his favorite pair, in fact not once in reference to GR's does he say "you aint got deez"

His air force collection looked pretty nice

Outside of saying "air 1's" I've always enjoyed some of the sneaker reference game puts in his music, especially his older stuff, references to Ewings, Barkleys, air max's etc

Game wouldn't have **** on Wale & Fat Joe, and I don't think he spends his days on the net researching but from all interviews he has a pretty good knowledge of kicks and his music back in 03-04 always had references to sneakers in it.

Sure he probably is a hypebeast like most people but I wouldn't put him in the category of all the new instagram celebs who started rocking j's post 2010

^^^
Great, another wave of cornball 'sneakerheads' will be rushing out to get this Saturday's retros.
Nike: The kings of propaganda
If they were really smart they would have switched them with some KD's or moreso some Lebrons, would have coincided nicely with him winning the chip

Jordans sell themselves, I don't see many Bron commercials (Although I know he's not having trouble selling shoes himself)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom