♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bout.......5, 6 years bron..

Will rockin the soon to be retroed again force 180$ 8)

Black grapas prolly

More info on the 180's being retroed again :nerd:

why does lebron look so freakin tiny in that pic with the camo pants? i serioysly thought that was a PS

Didn't quite understand the black laces being necessary with the Black/Red 1s argument either...

Didn't quite understand the black laces being necessary with the Black/Red 1s argument either...

What's there to understand? We don't think red laces look good in the Black/Red I's. You may feel differently. There's nothing more to it.

What's there to understand? We don't think red laces look good in the Black/Red I's. You may feel differently. There's nothing more to it.

but its stupid tho...they come with the red laces in there.. he prbly grabbed them out the box & dipped...& this is coming from a chi bulls loving lebum basher

what if he had the white laces in ?? yall wouldve really went in then huh :lol:

MJ rocked white,blk & red laces ... & again they come with THREE sets of laces so that would lead you to think any one of the 3 can go in the shoes RIGHT???? :rofl:

Last edited:
What's stupid about it? Are we not entitled to an opinion? I wouldn't feel any more strongly about white laces than I do about red ones.

What colors MJ thought would look good in his pairs has no bearing on what color laces I don't think look good. He had an opinion, and so do I. They clearly differed.

Just because those are the laces that come in them doesn't mean that I have to think that the laces work in them. Those White/Gold VI's came with gold laces in them, and they'd have to be promptly switched to white before they could ever touch my feet. If I'm not mistaken, Black Toe 1's also come with red laces in them, and they'd be switched to black before I could ever wear them. Las Vegas 1's also come with maroon laces, and they'd also be immediately switched to black for me.

At the end of the day, it's all subjective. The person I quoted and I just both happen to agree that we don't think anything but black laces look right in those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom