♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dion Waiters

Wayne Ellington

i remember when these were attainable at a time

Montannas pants :x
Quest wit that sherman klump frame
idk whats up with montana hes completely going left field of a ny drug dealing rapper
lmao he must be bigger than i think i know he wears like a size 15-16

Last edited:
Never been an AZ fan man, so unfortunately I won't be complying with that request. I wouldn't even really expect either of the other two mentioned to be in sneakers that would make sense to post here. :lol:

Forgive me in advance for any other time I will post Chief Keef with the caption Sosa in the future. I'll let you guys get back to drowning in a sea of nostalgia.

How is it even possible to like hip hop and not be a fan of AZ? The dude's verse stole the show on what is widely considered the greatest hip hop album of all time. He arguably gets the better of the arguable greatest MC ever on the majority of tracks they've done together. I know you were probably like 6 when Doe or Die dropped, but geez.

And, ain't no drowning the a sea of nostalgia - good music is good music. I bang plenty of AZ tracks today, just like I'll bang timeless artists and anthems from decades before my birth. It's not about being current or nostalgic, it's about being good.

Honestly bro, how do you know Wale hasn't been grabbing older kicks from eBay, Kijiji or CL - he wears a common size and he has a lot more money than the 'average' 'sneakerhead'. $400+ for some OG XVIs or XVIIs is a drop in the bucket as he gets the current, over-priced and over-hyped joints for free.

Ilovehiphop43, come defend yourself!

Honestly though, at this point, I wouldn't even care. You don't have to have been doing this 20 years to be official, as long as you have true school sensibilities. Major props if he's pulling out 15 year old joints that he actually bought 15 years ago. But, even if he's buying a lot of that stuff now, that's worlds better than what 95% of his peers are doing. Keep it up, Wale - you are the king of the mediocre at best rapper arguably more famous for his sneaker game lot.

It's a cap....and its resting on his head...

Is there another way to perform this act?

Really dude? Since you want to be technical, yes. He couldve worn it with the brim to the front as it is traditionally worn. SMH

You know and saw exactly what I was talking about. Yall dudes man, i swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom