♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol exactly how these dudes sound

History has shown that people with true style will gravitate to aesthetics they like whether it's popular or not. Dudes were ready to close the casket on Air Forces and now look. Bapes were on their way out, and are having a bubbling reemergence again for the same reason. The Air Force is simply well-designed, and Bapes are too just off the strength that they completely jocked that design.

Forget about what's popular and just care about what looks good.

And you sound like a ***** for being concerned with what people are saying. Is this not a fashion thread? America Cups always been wack to me but once the bootleggers got onto them is when they truly became a hood staple.

7d7f37ded4fc11e29a5722000a9f3079_7.jpg

even if pic is old its not like super retro old :rofl:

like stated above the flagship store in lenox could have alot to do with it ..but im not defending no one plus seem like they in the bandos maybe beaters :rolleyes

History has shown that people with true style will gravitate to aesthetics they like whether it's popular or not. Dudes were ready to close the casket on Air Forces and now look. Bapes were on their way out, and are having a bubbling reemergence again for the same reason. The Air Force is simply well-designed, and Bapes are too just off the strength that they completely jocked that design.

Forget about what's popular and just care about what looks good.
This.... Well said sir.. #salute

bape finished too though...i think you would lowkey get laughed at rocking those bright *** patent leather joints on da streets right now.

bape finished too though...i think you would lowkey get laughed at rocking those bright *** patent leather joints on da streets right now.

wut, all these brands with highlighter colors coming out, especially nike and no ones gets laughed. STOP IT 5

uidb.jpg

Dom been wearing red alot lately. Wonder if he pulled up.

I hate dom for having these vans, i still wantem.

my type of fit :smokin :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom